Individual Match Tickets

What a shambles!

Can’t complain though, got 3 for united and 3 for Liverpool.

Still tickets left for ‘lesser’ games which I would like to see the change in date if there is one before I commit being 3 hours away.

United
Chelsea
West Ham

All day unavailable/sold out

Ticket prices are what we expected. But £59(£54) the cheapest ticket for teams like forest, Luton, Sheffield united, Burnley is scandalous!

Why do they keep putting the price being £5 more than cityzen discount when we all know you have to be a cityzen member to get a ticket!?

Anyway rant over, will hopefully get some more in the next few weeks.
Does anyone know when the next set of tv announcements are made to confirm the times and dates of Fulham forest and Brighton?

Could be that:

1 - you've not renewed your membership properly.
2 - you already have a ticket for the games you're looking at (I can't buy any as have a season card).

Other option is to try and ring the club - if you're brave enough. Good luck though.
Suggestion 1 applied to me!
I thought it auto-renewed? Apparently mine didn't.
Anyway managed to renew then help myself to 4 games!
Many thanks.

It seems so wrong that tickets are on sale for matches in 2024 with a huge possibility that ko times will change.
Not defending the way they've done it as I agree it's ridiculous. But you can always get a refund for any tickets up to (I think) 2 weeks before the game. I've had to do it a few times and it's always been really straightforward to do.

Is it possible to change seats once you have paid. Had a little panic and just bought the best two together but ideally i would change a couple now. Bloody timer ticking down when you are trying to buy for a season!!!!

Is it possible to change seats once you have paid. Had a little panic and just bought the best two together but ideally i would change a couple now. Bloody timer ticking down when you are trying to buy for a season!!!!
I'd imagine you'd have to cancel the ones you've bought and then try again. Probably not worth the risk (or hassle).

There’s a post about this earlier in this thread. Downloads ONE pass to your wallet which updates for each match.

If memory is correct, you download it from the membership page of your account.

d27e4538091a9a48a31120425deb8fab.png
Thanks. Can you have multiple tickets on the same pass do you know? ie as lead supporter? Or does each member of the party need a pass each? My Spuds tickets are this format and youngest kid has no phone obvs.

Thanks. Can you have multiple tickets on the same pass do you know? ie as lead supporter? Or does each member of the party need a pass each? My Spuds tickets are this format and youngest kid has no phone obvs.

Sorry, only have to worry about me, so don’t know. I’m guessing if they were bought through the same account, they would all appear there. But that’s me just making a sensible guess, not sure City’s tech does ‘Sensible’

After today, I definitely can't see the NS expansion opening up any availability for new STs (even silvers).

The best thing we can settle for is increased availability for matchday tickets which should sloghtly reduce the hassle we've seen today and that's it. The NS expansion will be justification for the club to keep pushing memberships and an incentive for newbies to keep subscribing.

It would take a severe drop in form combined with Pep and Haaland leaving for demand to reduce I think.

I would like to see stricter criteria for the big 5 or any key CL game. It seems shit each year filling seats for the lesser games to then miss out on the derby etc through luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.