Individual Match Tickets

Yes, my questions wouldn’t be so much about prices, though that’s an issue too. Mine would be :
The loyalty points not being used for priority.
Why they put all tickets on sale together,instead of individually a few weeks before games, when day and times of KO confirmed.
Why they allowed Matchday seats to become so many Scattered singles ,with few seats available together.
Finally a suggestion that with the extension / relocations groups of Matchday seats should be created and ring fenced to prevent S/C relocations diluting them and creating singles.
Maybe Danny Wilson is the person to ask.
The scattered single tickets smacks of poor organisation, although maybe it’s difficult to manage. There has to be a better way of managing the match day ticket sales they doesn’t involve 50k or so fans trying to buy the same tickets at the same time

The scattered single tickets smacks of poor organisation, although maybe it’s difficult to manage. There has to be a better way of managing the match day ticket sales they doesn’t involve 50k or so fans trying to buy the same tickets at the same time
It's difficult /impossible to manage now, when the SS extention was done there were groups of matchday seats available in maybe 10 on one row and 6 just in front of those. I knew were all those groups where and when any particular game went on sale I knew exactly what block to click on and buy.Relocations over the last few years have split and moved those seats all over.
Only way and, only chance to fix it is when relocations for the NS extension are done, when/if fixed those seats should be kept safe from any relocating S/C .
Other than that all I'm really asking for is that matchday tickets are sold in the same way they were maybe 7 years ago, it seemed to work fine then, though I appreciate there are more fans looking for seats now.

Confused as fuck with this. Can you still get individual tickets? Desperate for Aston fucking Villa as close as possible to their jessies. Ram it right down their fucking throats.
I don't know but they're releasing more tickets for this fixture in their 2nd drop in October.

I booked Luton at home and seats were available were only in level 1. I imagine more will be released for other levels in the South Stand.

There were hardly any members after the first year at the Etihad so all that was needed was an access card.

Season card holders have been able to buy extra tickets for most home games until the last 2 years, sometimes up to 6.
I stand very corrected. Everyone I travelled with had Seasoncards so there was no pestering for a ticket.

I probably shouldn’t have kept my Seasoncard when I didn’t renew in 2018 and just attended sporadically but I let my head overrule my heart. I never saw a time when they wouldn’t be available.

Confused as fuck with this. Can you still get individual tickets? Desperate for Aston fucking Villa as close as possible to their jessies. Ram it right down their fucking throats.
More tickets will appear close to the game I think. I reckon a lot of the games are sold out because of the 'buzz' right now but fixture reschedulings etc. will mean that people can't go to the game and so more tickets become available.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.