Individual Match Tickets

can anyone help with tickets for the young boys - city game in october? would love to go but the tickets online are pretty expensive cheapest I found are £198 each. would need 3 tickets. sorry I am not familiar with how to obtain tickets, I have always gotten them through a third party. probably have to do that again.
Join your closest Branch of the Official Supporters Club and see if they can help.

Any guess's on when the second ticket drop will be , I seem to remember October being mentioned but not sure of that's correct ?
They've finally announced the second ticket drop. Next Wednesday for Silver to buy Arsenal, Chelsea and United. Thursday 10am you can buy Arsenal and United if you bought 5 home tickets in last 2 seasons. Thursday 3pm you can buy buy for Chelsea and West Ham (last home) if you became a member before today (so basically everyone).
Friday 10am free for all all fixtures (except Arsenal and United). At least there's a separate window for the people with the 5 homes to try and get Arsenal and United, and a day early for Silver.

second release for the Arsenal and United games opened this morning. Need a 5 match purchase history over past 2 seasons. Queue was at least 15,000 for me on one device. Got in eventually, but there's not many left,very few seated together. Good luck!

Just tried on the second release, was after Scum and Arse tickets, £75 a pop, will be watching on the box.

Very disapointing drop….. 4500 in the queue nothing when I got in to the site.

Yep, had a twenty minute wait and by the time you could click on the two or three singles left they had gone. When you take out Gold season ticket holders, the amount sold in the first drop, hospitality, Silver season holders and bots, only a handful will have truly been available.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.