Individual Match Tickets

That was rubbish, kept refreshing the planner for Arsenal tickets and did it too many times my comp thought I was a robot!

Odd Seats kept appearing but as quick as I was clicking on them, they were gone. I guess thousands doing the same thing. Just glad I've already got Liverpool and United.

Club don't care about who is trying to get them, long standing fans or newbies, they've probably sold another 2 or 3 thousand memberships in the last week with the news of the upcoming second drop of tickets.

Yep, had a twenty minute wait and by the time you could click on the two or three singles left they had gone. When you take out Gold season ticket holders, the amount sold in the first drop, hospitality, Silver season holders and bots, only a handful will have truly been available.
There was 1500+ left last night for the rags and Arse which isn’t a lot really, the problem is what the club does between 1st & 2nd drop, which is probably sell lots of hospitality tickets & stop at a pre-determined amount (1500?) so they can continue to flog more membership’s

what happens if I enter some minutes before? I'm just redirected to a random queue or I need to enter in the same hour neccesarily?

Yep, that's blatantly the case Gabz. Hope you managed to pick some up for your Silver. If I get any for the second half of the season in the second drop I'll be happy - hopefully the less glamorous games will be gettable.

Is anyone with me in thinking that £75 plus for these games are awful!?

But here I sit with 3 West Ham tickets in my basket about to pay it...

Is anyone with me in thinking that £75 plus for these games are awful!?

But here I sit with 3 West Ham tickets in my basket about to pay it...
Its mental. Considering you can go to a once in a lifetime gig for around the same price, but we are expected to pay this week in week out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.