Infantino facing criminal charges

Wonder what Delaney and co.think about this latest development?
Hope they're squirming

I 'm not trying to be a smartarse here,but if I remember what I was taught during English literature lessons back at school in the late 1960s, I think it was Napoleon (the boar who became the leader of the pigs) who said the lines about all animals being equal etc.
(And please no mentions about me and "old bores" in any replies to my post. You will just be telling me something I already know) .(According to SWMBO anyway).
I would never call you an old bore.

I might call you an old boar, though!

Seeing as how you can see into the future Bill,any chance of PMing me this weekends winning lottery numbers. Please.

I have them manclad but passing them onto you and then having to live with the pain that you'd ruined your life, through drink, women, drugs, fast cars, a pad in Monaco, travelling the world, executive boxes at City, a castle in Scotland and then probably squandering the rest, would weigh too heavily on me..!

My conscience just wouldn't allow it.. I just couldn't live with myself knowing that I'd burdened you with all of the above..!

No, please, there's no need to thank me..!

Think of it as a lucky escape..!

Maybe our lawyers are pointing the authorities in the right direction so they can see the light .

I have them manclad but passing them onto you and then having to live with the pain that you'd ruined your life, through drink, women, drugs, fast cars, a pad in Monaco, travelling the world, executive boxes at City, a castle in Scotland and then probably squandering the rest, would weigh too heavily on me..!

My conscience just wouldn't allow it.. I just couldn't live with myself knowing that I'd burdened you with all of the above..!

No, please, there's no need to thank me..!

Think of it as a lucky escape..!
You truly are a good hearted soul and I'm glad manclad appreciates you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.