Inflatables/Flags banners etc for stoke?

We can still get away with the Poznan.

The nana time (from someone who was there) has been and gone. Nothing will take away the sight at grounds like Walsall/Stoke where if it blew up it was on show. I'm smiling now thinking about all the little kids sat on garden walls watching us match into an away ground with inflateables everywhere.

Caveman said:
mekonmcfc said:
this red and black FA Cup thing needs putting to bed now, we won the cup in 2011 wearing Blue, We won the cup in 76 wearing Blue.

we play in Blue and a sea of Blue looks great in the crowd
We won the Cup in 1934 and 1956 wearing Maroon on both occasions, 1904 in Sky.

Red as part of our kit has never sat right with me, and never will.

bell---fa-cup-aloft.jpg

i remember when we were walking to the ground two police vans went passed and had bananas on the dashboard

blue b4 the moon said:
We can still get away with the Poznan.

The nana time (from someone who was there) has been and gone. Nothing will take away the sight at grounds like Walsall/Stoke where if it blew up it was on show. I'm smiling now thinking about all the little kids sat on garden walls watching us match into an away ground with inflateables everywhere.

shame I'm not old enough to have been there.

Still think it would look brilliant.

This would be a great idea, the Champions showing the rest of the country how its done and just because youre the champs that you can have a laugh not like the rags n chelski

was at stoke that day too, crushed against the fence at front of paddock at side of pitch,

i'm sure city players had them aswell when they came out, great day, shite result!

mansour's tow ropes said:
Caveman said:
mekonmcfc said:
this red and black FA Cup thing needs putting to bed now, we won the cup in 2011 wearing Blue, We won the cup in 76 wearing Blue.

we play in Blue and a sea of Blue looks great in the crowd
We won the Cup in 1934 and 1956 wearing Maroon on both occasions, 1904 in Sky.

Red as part of our kit has never sat right with me, and never will.

bell---fa-cup-aloft.jpg
I know. I think it's a damn shame we tried to copy AC Milan, a bit of a small time thin to do, and the fucking colour is fucking RED! It should never have been okay'd by the club that we ever had red as part of our kit, ever. I don't even eat red sauce on match days (red is banned on match days for me!), never mind buy red clothing or want red as part of City's kits! It's fucking red...RED!

notts blue said:
was at stoke that day too, crushed against the fence at front of paddock at side of pitch,

i'm sure city players had them aswell when they came out, great day, shite result!

yep i did a swap with my 6ft banana for andy dibble gloves in the week before
the game

I remember being at Leicester filbert street and finding the fight between a great white shark, pink panther and a Frankenstein far more entertaining than the dross on the pitch..............for the record it was 0-0, only two shots on target - both penalties and both missed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.