Inflatables Madness for Reading game.

SWP's back said:
Matty said:
At no point did I state my opinion was superior, or indeed special. .

Yeah nice try:

Matty said:
Apparently being an adult and realising waving a giant inflatable about at a football match is all a little childish and ridiculous puts me in a minority......

Matty said:
Fucking inflatables. I'm not 10 years old and I'm not by the pool.

Not at all coming across as superior at all. Infact, if anything, you are using self-depricating humour...... except that you are not. If calling other people childish, ridiculous and 10 years old is not trying to sound superior then I do not know what is.

But what do I know, my post history suggests I am dense. And I must be, you said so.

Carry on. I sincerely hope your one man mission to stop inflatables succeeds. It is about time people stopped enjoying themselves and having fun at the game. Especially with all the moaning we could be doing. How the hell can one boo when you're out of breath from blowing up a 15ft Stegasorous?

Congratulations, you picked the one sentence out of my post you thought you had even a modicum of opportunity to prove incorrect and concentrated on that, simply ignoring the other numerous statements I made which pointed out how flawed your original argument was. Still feel the church comparison was accurate?

As for your "attempt" above to prove me incorrect, it's all a matter of perception. You believed my posts made it seem I felt my opinion was superior, I never actually said so.

Do I believe my opinion is superior? Well, yes I do believe my opinion is superior, everyone believes their opinion is the superior, correct one. I'm apparently miserable for not joining in the inflatable "fun" so therefore, you believe your opinion on the matter is superior to mine.

Oh, and it isnt just me who thinks your post history leaves a lot to be desired, believe me.

Matty, I couldn't give a fuck what you or any other no mark thinks of me. This argument is old boring and you already lost.

Can you please get back on topic or I shall be forced to report your post to a reasonable mod for being off topic again.

Im bringing an inflatable but im not blowing it up

therefore im not in any camp argue with that one inflatablers and
non-inflatablers

Just had a call from my concierge, my bananas, pokemons, shark and both giraffes have arrived.

Woop woop

SWP's back said:
Matty, I couldn't give a fuck what you or any other no mark thinks of me. This argument is old boring and you already lost.

Can you please get back on topic or I shall be forced to report your post to a reasonable mod for being off topic again.

To claim victory in an argument is infantile and, essentially, evidence of the opposite.

To threaten reporting for a disagreement which hasn't fallen outside the Code of Conduct at any point is infantile also. However, feel free to do so if you so wish, I feel confident in my opinion that it'll get you absolutely nowhere.

Ok, back on topic (something I never actually left I think you'll find). I don't believe inflatables improve the atmosphere. I don't believe inflatables are something that is needed or adds anything to the game. I do believe inflatables are a slightly silly thing to bring to a football match. I do believe bringing inflatables to the Reading match gives the impression of premature celebration of success. However, if people feel the need to bring them, then so be it, there's nothing I can do/would do to stop them, but I reserve the right to believe they are stupid things to bring to the match, and I reserve the right to express that opinion on a topic specifically dedicated to discussing inflatables.

Matty said:
SWP's back said:

To claim victory in an argument is infantile and, essentially, evidence of the opposite.

To threaten reporting for a disagreement which hasn't fallen outside the Code of Conduct at any point is infantile also. However, feel free to do so if you so wish, I feel confident in my opinion that it'll get you absolutely nowhere.

Ok, back on topic (something I never actually left I think you'll find). I don't believe inflatables improve the atmosphere. I don't believe inflatables are something that is needed or adds anything to the game. I do believe inflatables are a slightly silly thing to bring to a football match. I do believe bringing inflatables to the Reading match gives the impression of premature celebration of success. However, if people feel the need to bring them, then so be it, there's nothing I can do/would do to stop them, but I reserve the right to believe they are stupid things to bring to the match, and I reserve the right to express that opinion on a topic specifically dedicated to discussing inflatables.
The argument itself is the most infantile part I think you'll find

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.