Inflatables Madness for Reading game.

Matty said:
SWP's back said:
Matty, I couldn't give a fuck what you or any other no mark thinks of me. This argument is old boring and you already lost.

Can you please get back on topic or I shall be forced to report your post to a reasonable mod for being off topic again.

To claim victory in an argument is infantile and, essentially, evidence of the opposite.

To threaten reporting for a disagreement which hasn't fallen outside the Code of Conduct at any point is infantile also. However, feel free to do so if you so wish, I feel confident in my opinion that it'll get you absolutely nowhere.

Ok, back on topic (something I never actually left I think you'll find). I don't believe inflatables improve the atmosphere. I don't believe inflatables are something that is needed or adds anything to the game. I do believe inflatables are a slightly silly thing to bring to a football match. I do believe bringing inflatables to the Reading match gives the impression of premature celebration of success. However, if people feel the need to bring them, then so be it, there's nothing I can do/would do to stop them, but I reserve the right to believe they are stupid things to bring to the match, and I reserve the right to express that opinion on a topic specifically dedicated to discussing inflatables.

Give over, you two, you both sound infantile. It's a bit of fun.

MATCITY said:
Matty said:
To claim victory in an argument is infantile and, essentially, evidence of the opposite.

To threaten reporting for a disagreement which hasn't fallen outside the Code of Conduct at any point is infantile also. However, feel free to do so if you so wish, I feel confident in my opinion that it'll get you absolutely nowhere.

Ok, back on topic (something I never actually left I think you'll find). I don't believe inflatables improve the atmosphere. I don't believe inflatables are something that is needed or adds anything to the game. I do believe inflatables are a slightly silly thing to bring to a football match. I do believe bringing inflatables to the Reading match gives the impression of premature celebration of success. However, if people feel the need to bring them, then so be it, there's nothing I can do/would do to stop them, but I reserve the right to believe they are stupid things to bring to the match, and I reserve the right to express that opinion on a topic specifically dedicated to discussing inflatables.
The argument itself is the most infantile part I think you'll find

Is it ironic or not that an argument deemed infantile was triggered by the prospect of adults waving blow up childrens toys?

Matty said:
MATCITY said:
The argument itself is the most infantile part I think you'll find

Is it ironic or not that an argument deemed infantile was triggered by the prospect of adults waving blow up childrens toys?
the thing is it stopped being about inflatables about 3 or so pages ago and became a dick mesuring contest with swp

MATCITY said:
Matty said:
the thing is it stopped being about inflatables about 3 or so pages ago and became a dick mesuring contest with swp

If only it was a banana measuring contest, my 6footer would win hands down.

Always got my blow-it-n-itll-grow with me and my gimp-mask is ready.
oh, also will bring an inflatable.

Matty said:
SWP's back said:
Matty, I couldn't give a fuck what you or any other no mark thinks of me. This argument is old boring and you already lost.

Can you please get back on topic or I shall be forced to report your post to a reasonable mod for being off topic again.

Surely just by reading this thread you can see that the idea of people bringing inflatables to the match has caused quite a lot of excitement? You may think this is silly or infantile and I'd have to agree with you if you did, but what's wrong with being silly and infantile once in a while? If the thread on its own has caused this much excitement imagine what the effect will be on Sunday when thousands of inflatables are seen inside Eastlands; for one thing it will promote a sense of fun and happiness within people which will improve the atmosphere as these people will be more likely to make noise, thereby improving the atmosphere.

I understand how it could be seen as celebrating before we've won but that's unavoidable and I believe most City fans know we're in for a tough game on Sunday as so we know we're not celebrating prematurely which is all that matters. I don't care what the press or anyone else thinks.

kenzie115 said:
Matty said:

Surely just by reading this thread you can see that the idea of people bringing inflatables to the match has caused quite a lot of excitement? You may think this is silly or infantile and I'd have to agree with you if you did, but what's wrong with being silly and infantile once in a while? If the thread on its own has caused this much excitement imagine what the effect will be on Sunday when thousands of inflatables are seen inside Eastlands; for one thing it will promote a sense of fun and happiness within people which will improve the atmosphere as these people will be more likely to make noise, thereby improving the atmosphere.

I understand how it could be seen as celebrating before we've won but that's unavoidable and I believe most City fans know we're in for a tough game on Sunday as so we know we're not celebrating prematurely which is all that matters. I don't care what the press or anyone else thinks.
This.

Mega 'nana arrived! It only took 5 mins to blow up so will inflate inside rather than wrestle it through the turnstile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.