Inflatables Madness for Reading game.

So who's bringing the bouncy castle?

Garry.Cook said:
I wonder how many fans will actually turn up with inflatables?

Can a 60-odd page thread read by a few thousand people do enough or will there be 100 people spread around the ground holding a banana each?

(My 3 beach balls are ready for SS 306)

The club's official facebook page has almost 500,000 fans and they posted 100%manc's pic of the inflatables, and I've also seen it mentioned on the OS so let's hope wuite a few!

the old abbey said:
inflatables? what a fukin embarrassment you lot make us.
Well said mate,like fucking play school<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:55 pm --<br /><br />
im_still_here said:
the old abbey said:

admins can we please ban these red cunts. it's getting embarrassing now.
Who,s the embarrassment?!!!!

mcfcliam said:
the old abbey said:

Hiya, Mr Meldrew.

^THIS^ boring guy!<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:32 pm --<br /><br />i don't understand those boring fans, not singing or poznan or joining in with the rest of the fans, people spend money on tickets to have fun, so if you don't want to join in why post on a topic which is FOR NOT AGAINST fun

the old abbey said:

I'm sorry that this embarrasses you, but anything that raises the crowd atmosphere I will go along with.

It surely beats turning up 5 mins late and leaving 10 mins early. During which time all the team is slagged off.

I'm one of the guys that supports the team from 111, that also travel away. As I have done for more years that I wish to recall.

I have seen the good years and the bad, the biggest thing that has kept us going has been the humour of which at 52 I have got!

blue1969 said:
the old abbey said:

I'm sorry that this embarrasses you, but anything that raises the crowd atmosphere I will go along with.

It surely beats turning up 5 mins late and leaving 10 mins early. During which time all the team is slagged off.

I'm one of the guys that supports the team from 111, that also travel away. As I have done for more years that I wish to recall.

I have seen the good years and the bad, the biggest thing that has kept us going has been the humour of which at 52 I have got!

quality :)

blue1969 said:
the old abbey said:

couldn't of worded it better my friend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.