Inflatables Madness for Reading game.

Eddie Hitler said:
You see there you go again,anyone who has a different opinion gets labelled a rag,i dont know how old you are but i,d stake a wager,that i,ve seen many more City games then you have and i,ll be there tomorrow minus a fucking inflatable.

-- Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:34 am --

im_still_here said:
you said you was a born and bread celtic fan. maybe we should all start singing sectarian songs is that more your style?
When did i say that!!!!????????

i'm sad and read your previous posts.... im 23 n i go to most games season ticket for almost 16 years. kippax at maine road then 110 at coms.im not botherd if you dont like it but there is no need to call the people who are going to do this mongs.

Well please show me the post where is says that,i,m born and bred in Manchester mate,Ardwick and Gorton,you cant get much more City than that.

Eddie Hitler said:
Not sure how relavant that is ,but yes i do like Celtic.

You complain about city fans who blow up inflatables yet Cetic fans follow people who blow up people..
How ironic.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82MXTJrJtTY[/youtube]

Eddie Hitler said:
Well please show me the post where is says that,i,m born and bred in Manchester mate,Ardwick and Gorton,you cant get much more City than that.

just checked it and i miss read it. was you quoting some 1. i love my life lol

im_still_here said:
Eddie Hitler said:

just checked it and i miss read it. was you quoting some 1. i love my life lol
Haha,no worries,and your right,the "idiot" thing was out of order.

the old abbey said:
inflatables? what a fukin embarrassment you lot make us.

You miserable f'ker !!

Nothing wrong with a bit of fun.

Heard Colin Murray on 5Live t'other night, saying it's great how city fans seem to be having such fun this season. Ignoring all the off-field shite/media hullaballoo and just doing the Poznan. People who understand football see these kind of things.

It's an extension of the Maine Rd humour and big attendances, when what we were watching was absolutely piss poor. That's what being a city fan is about !!

I suppose you'd rather we were all dressed in black and 'doing what we want' ???

City have been doing the inflatable thing for 20 odd years now give and take,it sets us aside from other fans. If we copy others we are wrong if we do sommat unique we are wrong..

oh bloody hell.

samharris said:
City have been doing the inflatable thing for 20 odd years now give and take,it sets us aside from other fans. If we copy others we are wrong if we do sommat unique we are wrong..

oh bloody hell.

samharris is wrong about this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.