Inflatables Madness for Reading game.

A selection of my goods, 1 banana came with me to Notts County replay, the other came with me on the santa stroll (needed defrosting), and the beachballs well thats just pair for the course, every home game I have them.

DSC00188.jpg

DSC00186.jpg

DSC00187.jpg

Eddie Hitler said:
the old abbey said:
inflatables? what a fukin embarrassment you lot make us.
Well said mate,like fucking play school

-- Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:55 pm --

im_still_here said:
admins can we please ban these red cunts. it's getting embarrassing now.
Who,s the embarrassment?!!!!

it's clear who the rags are on here. fuck off to red cafe

I cant wait, im taking my nephew whose 8, he cant wait to take his inflatable, hasnt shut up about it all week!

Thats the classic bog standard reply on this board,anyone who disagrees is a rag,carry on blowing up your bananas with the other mongs.

Eddie Hitler said:
Thats the classic bog standard reply on this board,anyone who disagrees is a rag,carry on blowing up your bananas with the other mongs.

mongs? you absolute IDIOT! why do you come on here? bit obsessed aint you.

Instead of coming on a manchester city forum and slagging off and moaning about fans who want to have a bit of fun at a game, i just hope the great lord will have mercy on us. you should look on your in your own backyard and moan about your fans singing ira songs and flying banners about poppys and all the other scummy shit them scum bags at celtic do.

Eddie Hitler said:
Not sure how relavant that is ,but yes i do like Celtic.

you said you was a born and bread celtic fan. maybe we should all start singing sectarian songs is that more your style?

You see there you go again,anyone who has a different opinion gets labelled a rag,i dont know how old you are but i,d stake a wager,that i,ve seen many more City games then you have and i,ll be there tomorrow minus a fucking inflatable.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:34 am --<br /><br />
im_still_here said:
Eddie Hitler said:
Not sure how relavant that is ,but yes i do like Celtic.

you said you was a born and bread celtic fan. maybe we should all start singing sectarian songs is that more your style?
When did i say that!!!!????????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.