Inflatables Madness for Reading game.

waspish said:
What about some remote control Helicopters?
i think we should all do a parachute jump into the ground(oops nearly forgot,i'm not going)landing in the centre circle,each and everyone being announced over the tanoy,could get it going in about an hours time,just think of the ATMOSPHERE building up one by one,fantastic!

SWP's back said:
brianstrousersnake said:
i don't support city cos YOU say so and why is that btw?
is it because i'm not a giddy biff?

Because I have read all your posts the other day and you do nothing but slate city and our fans.

So are you saying you are a city fan???
think you've got far too much time on your hands if your checking/stalking other peoples posts and you really ought to get out more.
have you got your banner ready for tomorrow btw?

*awaits to reel him in again*

Got a big hammer and my mates taking a banana! Also might get a big inflatable footie to chuck around.

brianstrousersnake said:
SWP's back said:
Because I have read all your posts the other day and you do nothing but slate city and our fans.

So are you saying you are a city fan???
think you've got far too much time on your hands if your checking/stalking other peoples posts and you really ought to get out more.

So you admit you're not

SWP's back said:
brianstrousersnake said:

So you admit you're not
admit fuck all,not justifying myself to some bit of a kid on an internet forum that takes himself and this far too seriously but its like i said before,anyone that goes against the grain is automatically a 'rag'(a pathetic fuckin infantile term btw)and can't be a blue

brianstrousersnake said:
SWP's back said:
So you admit you're not
admit fuck all,not justifying myself to some bit of a kid on an internet forum that takes himself and this far too seriously but its like i said before,anyone that goes against the grain is automatically a 'rag'(a pathetic fuckin infantile term btw)and can't be a blue

So you arent a city fan then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.