Inflatables Madness for Reading game.

Second Skin said:
I am in Bury and I have just got a blow up dolphin from Poundland but should I also get the Barbie rubber ring?

the real question is, could you really live with yourself if you don't get the barbie rubber ring?

Second Skin said:
I am in Bury and I have just got a blow up dolphin from Poundland but should I also get the Barbie rubber ring?

Yes get the Barbie rubber ring but for domestic use only;) Oh and lock the door if you still live with parents;)

Reading this thread it feels like about 90% of the fans going tomorrow are taking an inflatable! It be funny in the stadium tomorrow there is about 30 people with all the inflatables

waspish said:
Reading this thread it feels like about 90% of the fans going tomorrow are taking an inflatable! It be funny in the stadium tomorrow there is about 30 people with all the inflatables
It's a good point this. The club needs to get involved, as in a giveaway ala Hamburg - not simply advertising it, if we're going to see inflatables anywhere but the 109-111 corner (we seem to be calling ourselves the Kippax now) and South Stand. Luckily plenty of us seem to be bringing plenty to go around.

Eddie Hitler said:
Thats the classic bog standard reply on this board,anyone who disagrees is a rag,carry on blowing up your bananas with the other mongs.
What a fucking prick. Why are all you rags so obsessed with us?

SS117 said:
Eddie Hitler said:
Thats the classic bog standard reply on this board,anyone who disagrees is a rag,carry on blowing up your bananas with the other mongs.
he's right though,anyone who disagrees with someone is a 'rag', fuckin pathetic ha

brianstrousersnake said:
SS117 said:
he's right though,anyone who disagrees with someone is a 'rag', fuckin pathetic ha
Cheers mate,i dont think he,s bright enough to see the irony in his post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.