Inflatables Madness for Reading game.

5616f2c7-690f-5f61.jpg

Twas quality, made plenty of noise with the banana too, it made a top day even better.

Skashion said:
So, did they lead to a better atmosphere, yay or nay? Yay for me.

Why not pm that great sage, Matty and see what he thinks?

(oh - it is a massive "Yay" from me)

SWP's back said:
Skashion said:
So, did they lead to a better atmosphere, yay or nay? Yay for me.

Why not pm that great sage, Matty and see what he thinks?

(oh - it is a massive "Yay" from me)

I see you can't let it lie eh?

It's posts like this which have lead more than a handful of Bluemoon members to view your "contributions" to the site as being non-existant.

As for what did I think? I thought the inflatables added very little, the atmosphere wasn't any better than a normal game, the volume ramped up after we scored, but I doubt that had anything to do with a blow up Nemo.

I'm sure people will disagree with me but, for me, the whole inflatables idea, and the visual image it provided, smacked ever so slightly of a "small time" club to me. The kind of thing you'd expect a lower division or non-league side to do when they had their "big day out" at a Premiership side.

If you brought inflatables, and enjoyed doing so, then fine, I'm glad you had a bit of fun with it, but that doesn't mean everyone has to share the same opinion on the matter. I didn't think they added anything, and I doubt they'll be missed in future games from an atmospheric perspective.

thought it was fantastic great to see so many blues bring something along. must have been asked if i was wheelsy about 20 times, clearly it wasnt a blue roo-just plain old brown!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.