Inflatables Madness for Reading game.

I really like inflatables at games and think they look good however they didn't make the atmosphere any better. I sat in the North Stand for this game as I got my ticket late as I didn't know if I was going or not, and for quite a lot of the game, it was Reading who I could hear.

The atmosphere before we scored has been better in some league games in my opinion.

Obviously after we scored it was brilliant.

phatseanio said:
5616f2c7-690f-5f61.jpg

took some inflation that snake!

100% correct. They did nothing to help us win, after all we have won plenty at home this season before yesterday without inflatables. The big thing which got the atmosphere going for me pre match was the playing of 'Hey Jude', which really got the fans going and should be repeated on Thursday, though I cant see us having half as many there for that-hardly seen a raised inflatable after the first minute of the game until we scored, had we not have scored half of them would have just been binned in the ground after the game.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
I really like inflatables at games and think they look good however they didn't make the atmosphere any better. I sat in the North Stand for this game as I got my ticket late as I didn't know if I was going or not, and for quite a lot of the game, it was Reading who I could hear.

The atmosphere before we scored has been better in some league games in my opinion.

Obviously after we scored it was brilliant.

Matty said:
SWP's back said:
Why not pm that great sage, Matty and see what he thinks?

(oh - it is a massive "Yay" from me)

I see you can't let it lie eh?

It's posts like this which have lead more than a handful of Bluemoon members to view your "contributions" to the site as being non-existant.

As for what did I think? I thought the inflatables added very little, the atmosphere wasn't any better than a normal game, the volume ramped up after we scored, but I doubt that had anything to do with a blow up Nemo.

I'm sure people will disagree with me but, for me, the whole inflatables idea, and the visual image it provided, smacked ever so slightly of a "small time" club to me. The kind of thing you'd expect a lower division or non-league side to do when they had their "big day out" at a Premiership side.

If you brought inflatables, and enjoyed doing so, then fine, I'm glad you had a bit of fun with it, but that doesn't mean everyone has to share the same opinion on the matter. I didn't think they added anything, and I doubt they'll be missed in future games from an atmospheric perspective.
^^^^this^^^^^^^

what the fuck do inflatables actually mean,someone has said 'its part of Citys history' but i just don't grasp why you should wave an inflatable fuckin banana about and not...say....a set of golf clubs,come on....wtf does it actually mean?

brianstrousersnake said:
Matty said:
I see you can't let it lie eh?

It's posts like this which have lead more than a handful of Bluemoon members to view your "contributions" to the site as being non-existant.

As for what did I think? I thought the inflatables added very little, the atmosphere wasn't any better than a normal game, the volume ramped up after we scored, but I doubt that had anything to do with a blow up Nemo.

I'm sure people will disagree with me but, for me, the whole inflatables idea, and the visual image it provided, smacked ever so slightly of a "small time" club to me. The kind of thing you'd expect a lower division or non-league side to do when they had their "big day out" at a Premiership side.

If you brought inflatables, and enjoyed doing so, then fine, I'm glad you had a bit of fun with it, but that doesn't mean everyone has to share the same opinion on the matter. I didn't think they added anything, and I doubt they'll be missed in future games from an atmospheric perspective.
^^^^this^^^^^^^

what the fuck do inflatables actually mean,someone has said 'its part of Citys history' but i just don't grasp why you should wave an inflatable fuckin banana about and not...say....a set of golf clubs,come on....wtf does it actually mean?
we had a player called barnani i think, something like that and then this guy called him banana and then this guy brung a banana to a game.
the rest is history

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.