info update.

spursmad321 said:
Regular Joe said:
Thanks for posting SM. I'm not getting a very positive vibe about the Terry situation in this update compared to some of your previous ones (e.g. when he was going to hand in a transfer request).
I'm also not clear if you're saying that City will pull out and move on to other targets, as they did with Eto'o, if he goes on the USA tour.

I know you've previously called this deal 50:50, and today it's still in the 'melting pot', but do you get the feeling the balance has moved in Chelsea's favour simply because a couple of days have gone by with no development?

No the balance is frimly in City favour Because JT wants to join City, I would say that I am more confident that ever.

:) *vinegar strokes*

I'd love to get to terry, even if it was just to shut up rags saying that we've got loads of strikers and a rubbish defence.

PS I've read this forum for a while now but just registered today and this is my 5th post. But no one's called me a rag yet. Feeling a bit left out.

goater82 said:
I'd love to get to terry, even if it was just to shut up rags saying that we've got loads of strikers and a rubbish defence.

PS I've read this forum for a while now but just registered today and this is my 5th post. But no one's called me a rag yet. Feeling a bit left out.

HAG

Spursmad...do you think Terry will be getting on the Chelsea plan to the USA on Thursday?[/quote]

and is it true that the tea lady is about to be replaced with a younger much faster icelandic chick?

Ntini77 said:
goater82 said:

HAG

Close enough for me!

surely he has to get on that plane if a bid hasn't been accepted. i wouldn't read much into it if he does. he would however be much more exposed to the media and i'm sure he will be hounded by the american press

goater82 said:

raggggggggggggggggggggggggg

It's sounding promising. I my mean there was always the suspicion he might use us to win a better contract but the general feeling from what I can tell is that he is actually interested in us.

spursmad321 said:
Regular Joe said:
Thanks for posting SM. I'm not getting a very positive vibe about the Terry situation in this update compared to some of your previous ones (e.g. when he was going to hand in a transfer request).
I'm also not clear if you're saying that City will pull out and move on to other targets, as they did with Eto'o, if he goes on the USA tour.

I know you've previously called this deal 50:50, and today it's still in the 'melting pot', but do you get the feeling the balance has moved in Chelsea's favour simply because a couple of days have gone by with no development?

No the balance is frimly in City favour Because JT wants to join City, I would say that I am more confident that ever.

Good stuff mate, thanks for the update and hope you are back on regular basis now, cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.