Iniesta

Casper is a legend, this we know...Metinks that himself and Xavi might actually be twins seperated at birth!!

It is no surprise that Spain blew away the competition last summer and Barca did the same with the scum tonight...

Ohh yeah, did you see Tranny complaining about Puyol rolling around on the floor...Irony or What...

They play one-twos, don't move and still end up in space with the ball at their feet, rags were chasing shadows tonight, (not that I'd like to see us against Barca on that form).

*told you so post*

I've said it a few times on here as well, i think Iniesta is the best player in the World. I've never seen a player in such total control of the ball ever, it's instant control and magical to watch. The awareness of whats around him as well, he's a step up in class from any player in the premierleague. The only player who comes close is Scholes when he was in his prime.

picture the scene ..... college, all my mates, after the Chelsea game talking about how good it was saying best player that night was Iniesta then the rags comapring him to Ronaldo....... i waltz up, sat down ...... "HE is the best player in the world"
everybody else, including 3 city fans ! but also 5 rags ! .........." hahahah ! he shit ! cant do what united did against porto can he?"
told them to remember the conversation for the final .........

look who is laughing now ! ronaldo cant do what Iniesta can ... show up and play well on the big stage ! hes been unreal for 2 full seasons ! better than Xavi this year, outstanding player ...... if only Ireland can in some way, shape or form, turn out like this guy, then he will easily be the next city legend remembered FOREVER !

Was world class today, But Messi is still in a world of his own.

Priceless if you ask me.

picture the scene ..... college, all my mates, after the Chelsea game talking about how good it was saying best player that night was Iniesta then the rags comapring him to Ronaldo....... i waltz up, sat down ...... "HE is the best player in the world"
everybody else, including 3 city fans ! but also 5 rags ! .........." hahahah ! he shit ! cant do what united did against porto can he?"
told them to remember the conversation for the final .........

look who is laughing now ! ronaldo cant do what Iniesta can ... show up and play well on the big stage ! hes been unreal for 2 full seasons ! better than Xavi this year, outstanding player ...... if only Ireland can in some way, shape or form, turn out like this guy, then he will easily be the next city legend remembered FOREVER !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.