Iniesta

erocsevil said:
Was world class today, But Messi is still in a world of his own.

Priceless if you ask me.
Barca can replace Messi they can't replace Iniesta. Iniesta and Xavi are Barca for the moment.

strength speed determination objectiveness vision balance fitness
Patience passionate i would like to see iniesta inacity shirt
2 oil wells and 3 miles of coastline in the desert owt to do it

Cantera graduates will not leave Barcelona to join City. No point in dwelling on the possibility.

What we should be asking is just what they are doing with these kids from the age of 9 to 17 that makes them technically so tremendously superior to our own academy players and those around the country - then go about implementing these ideas. I mean, the gulf in class between Iniesta and Carrick (probably the closest of their ilk we have in England) was just outrageous. And an embarrassment.

iniesta is for me the best player in the world but unfortunatly he only plays for the best team in europe! not the world apparently cos thats the rags! fat lezza

i posted in a thread quite a while back that i thought he was at the minute the best player in the world, even better than messi, and i got slaughtered by everyone on that thread for even thinking it!

mcfc_nick said:
i posted in a thread quite a while back that i thought he was at the minute the best player in the world, even better than messi, and i got slaughtered by everyone on that thread for even thinking it!

mcfc_nick said:
hmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnn.....................................................................................................messi!

absolute world class! can change a game on his own! mind you he does have the class that is xavi and iniesta behind him!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=117853&p=1875406" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=117853&p=1875406</a>

The Monday Morning Quarterbacks are out in force :-)

Project said:
mcfc_nick said:

mcfc_nick said:
hmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnn.....................................................................................................messi!

absolute world class! can change a game on his own! mind you he does have the class that is xavi and iniesta behind him!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=117853&p=1875406" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=117853&p=1875406</a>

The Monday Morning Quarterbacks are out in force :-)

haha! ok then! i think the comment i made was in a different thread after iniesta scored against chelsea!

Immaculate Pasta said:
Mark my words, When Ireland gets to Iniesta's age he will be better than him.

Iniesta is a fantastic player, lovely to watch.

So you reckon in two years time Ireland will be better than Iniesta is now? I'd love it to be true and as good as i think Ireland can be i can't see him being that good in just a couple of years

Iniesta is a top player, his use of the ball is outstanding

Very special player, a proper footballer. Does evrything right in the middle and just passes and controls the ball so well and plays the game the way it should be played. Very intelligent and techincially light years ahead of the rags midfield.

Will be scary good when he peaks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.