Iniesta

Was never a possibility as wonderful as it sounded, I would've loved to see it since Iniesta has only recently intimated coaching might be in his future - no better way than to learn from the master

He, like Xavi & Puyol, would never face Barcelona as an opposing player

I wonder if Pep ever thought that he would ever manage against Barca?

Iniesta coming here as a player coach may never have been happening but not cause he wouldn't want to face Barca...he probably wouldn't anyway as his game time may have been pretty limited. It was more of the coaching side we would have been interested in.

I wonder if Pep ever thought that he would ever manage against Barca?

Iniesta coming here as a player coach may never have been happening but not cause he wouldn't want to face Barca...he probably wouldn't anyway as his game time may have been pretty limited. It was more of the coaching side we would have been interested in.

I'm sure he knew it was going to happen albeit only in European competitions - just as I am certain we will see our clubs face one another soon enough

As I have mentioned previously, Xavi speaks good English and is likely to be looking for a coaching role next season.
Xavi as a coach? Absolutely! Iniesta as a player coach? Absolutely not! I still don't know why anyone would want that. :?

Barcelona held a farewell ceremony for Andres Iniesta on Friday evening and several of those close to him had kind words and speeches talking about the legendary midfielder.

His former midfield partner Xavi was one of them, with the Catalan pointing to Iniesta's uniqueness.
Andres_Iniesta%2B%25285%2529.png

"Other players will stay and Barcelona will keep on winning," he said."It's clear that

Barcelona will continue, but players like him are unique."Iniesta is an example as a player and as a person."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.