Injuries - 2023/24 | Ederson cleared to return to training (p 146)

Stones is the big one here. Massive difference in our performances now without him.

Cant shake the feeling there is a chance hes ready Dave? Pep saying his injury was better than first feared and having a two week break where im sure our fitness team etc have been working on him?

The annoying thing is that todays press conference will be dominated by idiotic questions about Everton's punishment and would it could mean for City, and probably not a single question about the injury situation, which is what most fans want to know about.

Stones is the big one here. Massive difference in our performances now without him.

Agree I feel Lewis can do a job similar to stones think this be my team!

Ake and silva help out Docu defensively Lewis and foden same that side Rodri the playmaker Haaland the Bulldozer..

___________Ed

Walker__Akanji__Dias__ake

___Lewis__Rodri___Silva

Foden___Haaland___Docu

The annoying thing is that todays press conference will be dominated by idiotic questions about Everton's punishment and would it could mean for City, and probably not a single question about the injury situation, which is what most fans want to know about.

And why the club should say press conferences are only about the game and players everything else we move k to the next question!

Pep thought is that nice he wants to answer every leading question

Ake and silva help out Docu defensively Lewis and foden same that side Rodri the playmaker Haaland the Bulldozer..

___________Ed

___Lewis__Rodri___Silva

Foden___Haaland___Docu

___________Ed

___Lewis__Rodri___Silva

Foden___Haaland___Docu
I'd be stunned if Doku started this one. You could see in the Chelsea game the problem with him: he sets us up to be broken at (by losing possession) and does not track back. I'm sure Pep will know this now as he rectified it at Chelsea and we improved immediately. And Bernardo simply must start and not Lewis.

I'd be stunned if Doku started this one. You could see in the Chelsea game the problem with him: he sets us up to be broken at (by losing possession) and does not track back. I'm sure Pep will know this now as he rectified it at Chelsea and we improved immediately. And Bernardo simply must start and not Lewis.

With sliva and Ake on that side to help defensively! Yep that's the team I'd pick but think you are right pep will probably play Gealish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.