Injuries - 2023/24 | Ederson cleared to return to training (p 146)

I'm posting this in good faith. The person who told me also told me Kovacic would be out for months, so he has got some things wrong (despite that, I know he has good links to the first team).

Apparently, Kev will not play at all in the CWC despite being included in the travelling squad. He's not going to be ready for a few more weeks. He's travelling as the squad captain to control the mood in the dressing room, which is low.

I'm posting this in good faith. The person who told me also told me Kovacic would be out for months, so he has got some things wrong (despite that, I know he has good links to the first team).

Apparently, Kev will not play at all in the CWC despite being included in the travelling squad. He's not going to be ready for a few more weeks. He's travelling as the squad captain to control the mood in the dressing room, which is low.

Thanks for the info, but it's obvious in a sense and was commented on City related sites yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.