Injuries - 2023/24 | Ederson cleared to return to training (p 146)

I'm posting this in good faith. The person who told me also told me Kovacic would be out for months, so he has got some things wrong (despite that, I know he has good links to the first team).

Apparently, Kev will not play at all in the CWC despite being included in the travelling squad. He's not going to be ready for a few more weeks. He's travelling as the squad captain to control the mood in the dressing room, which is low.
A City squad which has just won the treble and added another trophy this season has no reason to be low. Just disappointed and determined. I don’t believe it.

I wouldn’t fancy facing City next game.

It was a gamble that totally blew up :(
Was it ? Think the club doctors and physios would know best, they were wrong but doubt they just gambled on it, they would have used their medical knowledge and equipment. Not just gne on a forum with hindsight and thought they knew better.

KDB will be lucky to be be back until well into the new year.

He's not even training and I would think he will at least need 6 weeks hard training to be anywhere near ready after such a long absence.

He'll have been working in the hydro pool and them zero gravity treadmills they have now, he'll have a base level of fitness. More about blowing the cobwebs off football wise.

KDB will be lucky to be be back until well into the new year.

He's not even training and I would think he will at least need 6 weeks hard training to be anywhere near ready after such a long absence.
They should wrap him in styrofoam and bubble wrap until at least Jan 1

He'll have been working in the hydro pool and them zero gravity treadmills they have now, he'll have a base level of fitness. More about blowing the cobwebs off football wise.
He is way off elite fitness levels after a 4 month absence and after every "minor" injury it takes him a long time to get back up to speed.

Was it ? Think the club doctors and physios would know best, they were wrong but doubt they just gambled on it, they would have used their medical knowledge and equipment. Not just gne on a forum with hindsight and thought they knew better.
Well, he's been injured for the last 4 months, so in my most humble of opinions it was. And yes, hindsight is wonderful, but going what I seen before the Burnley game, Kev was nowhere near match fit.. Just my opinion..and it is a forum where people put there opinions across, whether they be right or wrong. And it wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong :)

I don’t want to see Kev rushed back - either way we won’t see him till the new year anyway. Glad he’s travelling with the team to the club World Cup though, a bit of warmth will do his recovery the world of good.

Doku presumably has a chance for the weekend?

It sounds like the target may have been narrowly missed but I can remember KDB was trying to be ready for the CWC months ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.