Injuries - 2023/24 | Ederson cleared to return to training (p 146)

I'm posting this in good faith. The person who told me also told me Kovacic would be out for months, so he has got some things wrong (despite that, I know he has good links to the first team).

Apparently, Kev will not play at all in the CWC despite being included in the travelling squad. He's not going to be ready for a few more weeks. He's travelling as the squad captain to control the mood in the dressing room, which is low.
KDB will be lucky to be be back until well into the new year.

He's not even training and I would think he will at least need 6 weeks hard training to be anywhere near ready after such a long absence.

I'm posting this in good faith. The person who told me also told me Kovacic would be out for months, so he has got some things wrong (despite that, I know he has good links to the first team).

Apparently, Kev will not play at all in the CWC despite being included in the travelling squad. He's not going to be ready for a few more weeks. He's travelling as the squad captain to control the mood in the dressing room, which is low.

Is he a stand up or magician?

Good links my arse, saying a player is out for the season when he wasnt is shocking , kev was always going with the team and he said himself he will be back in the new year , stop posting shite for attention

The CL Last 16 is the bigger priority for KDB's fitness, so we'll need him with a few games under his belt by mid February

We'll either be out of the PL title race by then, or the others will have succeeded without him.

Good links my arse, saying a player is out for the season when he wasnt is shocking , kev was always going with the team and he said himself he will be back in the new year , stop posting shite for attention
Relax Kaz... It's not that deep.

The CL Last 16 is the bigger priority for KDB's fitness, so we'll need him with a few games under his belt by mid February

We'll either be out of the PL title race by then, or the others will have succeeded without him.
I agree. In hindsight, rushing him back for that Burnley game was the wrong decision. We don't want to make the same mistake twice.

I agree. In hindsight, rushing him back for that Burnley game was the wrong decision. We don't want to make the same mistake twice.
I don't think he was rushed back, I get the feeling both player and club knew he would need surgery, his hamstring was in a terrible state, he ideally should have had the op directly after the CL final.

I don't think he was rushed back, I get the feeling both player and club knew he would need surgery, his hamstring was in a terrible state, he ideally should have had the op directly after the CL final.
I still can't understand why he didn't go underneath the knife immediately after the CL final if the club knew this. And watching him in the charity shield the week before Burnley, Stevie Wonder could of seen he was nowhere near fit.

I still can't understand why he didn't go underneath the knife immediately after the CL final if the club knew this. And watching him in the charity shield the week before Burnley, Stevie Wonder could of seen he was nowhere near fit.
The club would have if they believed it was unavoidable. They obviously thought the summer off would be enough.

Think that was in the news yesterday

He's going as club captain in an ambassadorial role and will also get some valuable warm weather training in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.