Injuries - 2023/24 | Ederson cleared to return to training (p 146)

Sounds like they are being extra cautious with Kev‘s return. Pep said he was fatigued after training so they needed to take it slow so he doesn’t get injured again. So many players that are out for this long get niggly injuries when they come back. Wonder if we will see him on the bench for Saturday with an aim of playing 15 minutes if things are going well in the match.

I would be surprised to see Kev back soon. Has he even had a practice match behind closed doors ?

I always had Kev penciled in for the FA Cup tie, especially at it would allow manageable minutes.

Thought it might be but earlier when he started training again but that's highly unlikely now sure

De Bruyne won't be seen until the end of January I reckon. The club cannot afford to mess it up.

They will be bedding him in slowly I reckon throughout February ready to fire properly in March, April and May.

Haaland the same. Alvarez and Foden is enough for Sheffield, Huddersfield and Newcastle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.