Injuries - 2023/24 | Ederson cleared to return to training (p 146)

I now I sound like a broken record but the pitch played apart in Stones getting injured.
All premier league pitches should in my mind be top class.
It was obvious that the pitch was rock hard, if that had been caused by frost and ice the game would have been called off.
The pitch needed a good soaking but for some reason didnt get it and ended up like a park pitch.
How can the best league in the world have such shit pitches ?
You can see Stones gets his ankle caught and than twisted it. The pitch was dog shit

I now I sound like a broken record but the pitch played apart in Stones getting injured.
All premier league pitches should in my mind be top class.
It was obvious that the pitch was rock hard, if that had been caused by frost and ice the game would have been called off.
The pitch needed a good soaking but for some reason didnt get it and ended up like a park pitch.
How can the best league in the world have such shit pitches ?
You can see Stones gets his ankle caught and than twisted it. The pitch was dog shit
Teams deliberately making the playing surface poor when playing against us, well I never.

Stones get enjured too easy, it seems he is not physically strong.
some players seem to be able to manage themselves and their actions in the game to not get injured.

Sterling, Toure to name a couple we’ve had who never get injured. Akanji as well?

Meanwhile there were players like Micah Richards who would go flying in to challenges, limbs everywhere and end up with a concussion.

Stones didn’t seem to do anything wrong but he did put his ankle in a vulnerable position by such an extreme twisting motion, and it jarred

some players seem to be able to manage themselves and their actions in the game to not get injured.

Sterling, Toure to name a couple we’ve had who never get injured. Akanji as well?

Meanwhile there were players like Micah Richards who would go flying in to challenges, limbs everywhere and end up with a concussion.

Stones didn’t seem to do anything wrong but he did put his ankle in a vulnerable position by such an extreme twisting motion, and it jarred
Are you seriously trying to blame the lad for his injury?

Pep manages his squad better than most, he is not going to risk anybody who is not fuly fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.