Injuries - 2023/24 | Ederson cleared to return to training (p 146)

I don't claim to have any medical expertise but I've worked in PR related industries for more than 30 years and City have always been poor at separating facts from hopeful speculation

By the time he returns it will be five months since De Bruyne went off injured at Burnley in mid August.
That's fine, but how many times have we been reading utter garbage that his recovery was ahead of schedule?
The same with Doku and Haaland. Everything just seems to drift with seemingly nobody knowing anything

I don't claim to have any medical expertise but I've worked in PR related industries for more than 30 years and City have always been poor at separating facts from hopeful speculation

By the time he returns it will be five months since De Bruyne went off injured at Burnley in mid August.
That's fine, but how many times have we been reading utter garbage that his recovery was ahead of schedule?
The same with Doku and Haaland. Everything just seems to drift with seemingly nobody knowing anything
You mean the club aren’t letting our rivals know if our best players will be in or out of the squad? How mean of them :)

You mean the club aren’t letting our rivals know if our best players will be in or out of the squad? How mean of them :)
The club is doing the right thing , tell the opposition nothing , but its frustrating for the fans we dont even get to know what the injury is most of the time , Doku is "muscular" Stones is "ankle" Haaland "bone in foot / ankle" we do know what KDB problem was because he pulled up against Burnley.
Not sure Pep stresses about injuries either , he gets on with what is available and leaves it to the the doctors /fitness team , hopefully we get everyone fit and ready for end of January when we go into overdrive and string a few victories together and get ready for the return of the Champs laeage.

No one outside the club needs to know anything about our injury situation including us as fans.

Pep never blames or uses injury's as an excuse.

Also you don't give your opponent's any sign of hope or advantage, who knows Haaland could be out for a very long time, but if he is, keep it in house.

I think haaland had played through the pain barrier for a while and it was always the plan to give the Xmas fixtures off and get him right and back for Newcastle
His movement and control has seemed quite off, i was thinking the same to be honest. He looked off on his timing. And given the sample of last season, he always had impeccable timing and control under his shots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.