Injuries whilst celebrating a City Goal

Grazed all up my shin on the seat in front of me for kolarov's freekick v napoli.

Knocked 1 of the lads clean out when I accidentally punched him celebrating (think it was away at Wolves easily 25 yrs ago - he was double gutted coz he got punched again about an hr later having a Beer in the centre by some pissed off inbred local), & then 15 yrs ago or so at Forest, jumped up & landed on the seat in front with my knee. Couldn`t walk for about 2 days afterwards. Hurt like fuck.

My personal fave was at the semi at Wembely, final whistle went and one of the lads just ran over and twated me right in the stomach ended up rolling around on the stair way with him elated and then to make it worse got open mouth kissed by one of the other lads. Painful but worth it we were fucking buzzing!

Jonny68 said:
My personal fave was at the semi at Wembely, final whistle went and one of the lads just ran over and twated me right in the stomach ended up rolling around on the stair way with him elated and then to make it worse got open mouth kissed by one of the other lads. Painful but worth it we were fucking buzzing!
Holy shit, that sounds like something from the shower block at Strangeways.

Re: Injury's whilst celebrating a City Goal

BoyBlue_1985 said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
Metalwork under the seats at Eastlands is like a torture device.

Not suitable for wild celebrations at all. Much cutting and bruising of the calf area after pretty much every game!

You see we all moan about Stuart Pearce but he had the fans in mind!!!

haha, good 'un that. Bring back Clueless Stu it was safer!! ;)<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:48 pm --<br /><br />
4evablu said:
not celebrating a goal, but i fell off the table at Oktoberfest before the Munich game,cracked a rib,still in agony.absolutely wrecked when we scored at Blackburn

I did that, did you end up in hospital? have you had the bill?

My jaw still clicks after taking a sweet right hook from someone after Tevez scored at Old Trafford in the CC semi. My most dramatic however was the sheer quantity of blood that pissed out of my index finger after banging my hands on the concrete wall at the front of Stamford bridge when Bellamy scored the second in the 4-2. I bent my signent ring all out of shape without feeling a thing. I only noticed after the event when my fingers started to stick together.

At Valley Parade 1989, when Morley scored the equaliser with about 5 mins to go so we went up. I was stood on the crush barrier, slipped off and with a leg either side, after twenty years I'm pretty sure they've both dropped again. Still not sure what made me think I was an olympic gymnast and I could leap about on a 3 inch beam of metal.

Great day though

sorry to hijack the thread but i can't start one myself and am hoping one of you guys could start it for me. the problem I've got is with platinum loyalty points value.i am in all the cup direct schemes and have a platinum s/t, which i upgraded to because of the double points the club promised,but for all the cup games up to now I've only been given the normal points.the latest example is for Villarreal at home which I've been given 20 points for.i contacted the club via e:mail and they said its right because ALL cup games this season are only 10 points,but on the OS it says Villarreal is 20 points so in my mind surely this should double up to 40 .can one of you guys repost this so i could get some feedback,cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.