Injuries whilst celebrating a City Goal

bluemoonjack said:
sorry to hijack the thread but i can't start one myself and am hoping one of you guys could start it for me. the problem I've got is with platinum loyalty points value.i am in all the cup direct schemes and have a platinum s/t, which i upgraded to because of the double points the club promised,but for all the cup games up to now I've only been given the normal points.the latest example is for Villarreal at home which I've been given 20 points for.i contacted the club via e:mail and they said its right because ALL cup games this season are only 10 points,but on the OS it says Villarreal is 20 points so in my mind surely this should double up to 40 .can one of you guys repost this so i could get some feedback,cheers

I'm the same, it's 10 points for Gold home and 20 points for platinum home. 20 points gold away, 40 for platinum. You've been given the correct points.

against arsenal in the 4-2 win was jumping up on my seat and someone from behind pushed me and i scraped my shin all the way down the back of the seat in front of me,

also chelsea at home last september my brother smacked me across the face celebrating, nearly broke my nose and sent my glasses a row in front so i ended up grabbing this guys leg whilst he was celebrating about to jump on them!

Nipple Ring ripped out Blackburn promotion,whilst getting on the pitch from blackburn end.
Wow that hurt!
My leather hotpants also gave me some nasty chafing.

LongsightM13 said:
Jonny68 said:
My personal fave was at the semi at Wembely, final whistle went and one of the lads just ran over and twated me right in the stomach ended up rolling around on the stair way with him elated and then to make it worse got open mouth kissed by one of the other lads. Painful but worth it we were fucking buzzing!
Holy shit, that sounds like something from the shower block at Strangeways.

Haha it was definitely something else but mate what a feeling!! Shed a tear after that result never seen so many people so happy at one collective moment! One of the best days of my life!

The usual gashed shins etc. But when Dzeko scored at blackburn last season I jumped on the barrier thing at the bottom of the steps and got agonising cramp in my left leg.

Also not an injury but lost my phone at old trafford when barry scored, lucky some blue picked it up for me

Does anyone remember Notts County away 98/99; had beaten them 7-1 in the league cup the week previous, had destroyed them all game even after Pollock getting sent off, but were still 1-0 down until Goater scored off his knee in the 95th minute and everyone went absolutley crazy. Amongst the wildest scenes I have seen to this day. Just bizzare. twisted ankle falling onto the pitch with a during a mini invasion!!

Pam threw me over a row of seats in the South Stand once. Think it was the Stevie Ireland goal against Reading back in 2008.
I was so bruised and battered I nearly had to have a week off work.

Punched my mate's 9 year old son in the face accidently after a goal went in last season. Felt immediately terrible....................it was flagged for off-side!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.