Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in: Sergio Aguero, Kevin De Bruyne, and Nathan Ake are NOT available for Liverpool [A], according to Pep Guardiola
And if Pep says a player is out and won't play he means it. He's never done any kidology pre game pressers announcing a player won't play then deciding to play a player when teams are announced an hour before. At least I don't think he has, iirc.

KDB is the big miss going into the game at anfield. BIG time player and you want all the big guns going into battle
funny thing is this season KDB been below par and something was not right. maybe playing with a little knock or could not find any sort of form and playing on empty. so maybe a 50% KDB was hurting the team but we will never know because when he's back it will be like having superman flying in to save the day

KDB is the big miss going into the game at anfield. BIG time player and you want all the big guns going into battle
funny thing is this season KDB been below par and something was not right. maybe playing with a little knock or could not find any sort of form and playing on empty. so maybe a 50% KDB was hurting the team but we will never know because when he's back it will be like having superman flying in to save the day
He was back to his best during the last half dozen or so games before the knock. He just needed a good goal to go in to open the floodgates. But yes, I think he’ll come back flying. Unlike Sergio he’s never need lots of games to find rhythm and form.

With Kun now back in training, and then probably fit to play any day now, - I wonder how that will tactically change from how we have played during this amazing run of victories. We will have to go from not playing with a striker designated, to playing with one.

How could that affect how we play the midfield and by extension our wing backs?

It'll be very interesting seeing what Pep does, and I atm find it hard to see how we could become much better than what we already are.

Needless to say, I'm thrilled to have him back and I can't wait to see score again... and again. The idea of a fully fit Aguero until the end of the season is really something which makes me believe the title is without any doubt ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.