Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
We transformed as a team when he came on as a sub against Bayern in the CL and also in the Carling Cup against Newcastle. A huge loss!

laserblue said:
The only consolation is that one of those weeks is an international break. He's been on fire lately and we need him fit and well as soon as possible.

More like two when you consider no midweek games. The CL takes it's toll are on all teams. If it was going to happen, better now. If it's partly strain-related, then a rest was probably due.

A lot of the 'first choice eleven' have played more than certainly I expected and so there has to be some give. As someone said, we played around 20 matches and there could be another 40-odd to go, and so any current rotation is not before time, in my view.

Eccles Blue said:
crystal_mais said:
damn, time for Navas, Jovetic & the kid Lopes

Isn't Lopes injured as well?

and Jovetic. No luck with injuries again this year.

How the fuck have Fernandinho and Nastasic also become doubtful all of a sudden?

Agree, terrible luck with Injuries. Who's betting on it being Aguero next? :/

He said up to 4 weeks so lets hope he's back for the Southampton game.

Terrible news. Sergio has (rightly) been getting all the plaudits, but Silva's the one who makes us play. Hopefully Jovetic will be back soon and that will help, but losing Silva will still leave a hole.

mansour's tow ropes said:
Eccles Blue said:
crystal_mais said:
damn, time for Navas, Jovetic & the kid Lopes

Isn't Lopes injured as well?

and Jovetic. No luck with injuries again this year.

How the fuck have Fernandinho and Nastasic also become doubtful all of a sudden?
fernandinho went off at half time against CSKA due to injury.

Absolutely gutted about this. He's the engine at the heart of everything. As soon as we get up a head of steam this keeps happening.

A big blow but I hope we can ride it out.

What can be the cause of so many injuries? Is it the games, improper training techniques, the physio room? I don't think we've been fully fit the entire season. Defo hurts at the moment :(.

Gutted is an understatement. Shit start to the weekend.

Was playing much better than the overhyped Ozil....

These physios make me cringe.

Talk about keeping themselves in business and justifying their existence!

I personally know a fellow soldier who is an amputee and from evacuation on the day of explosion until return to his UK unit with artificial lower left leg, was barely 2 months!

Sports science my arse!

These f*ckers need to toughen up and get some of Zabaleta's DNA injected into them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.