Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky have it on the yellow ticket now, but a slightly different take....

John Stones has left the England camp and returned to Manchester City after withdrawing from the starting line up before England's 2-1 win over Switzerland.

Maybe I'm just overly cautious of anything Sky say, but to me the way they are putting that out there puts the emphasis on the players walking away from England, and they 'forget' to mention an injury.

Personally I'd be delighted if it isn't an injury and he pulled out because he's fed up of this international friendly nonsense in the run in.

Sky have it on the yellow ticket now, but a slightly different take....

John Stones has left the England camp and returned to Manchester City after withdrawing from the starting line up before England's 2-1 win over Switzerland.

Maybe I'm just overly cautious of anything Sky say, but to me the way they are putting that out there puts the emphasis on the players walking away from England, and they 'forget' to mention an injury.

Personally I'd be delighted if it isn't an injury and he pulled out because he's fed up of this international friendly nonsense in the run in.
Don't really care how he's left. We need him fully fit

Hopefully gives him time to recover quicker by using some the best medical treatments in the world.

Bit of smoke and mirrors wouldn't go amiss from Pep if he strings this out until the Dippers game and we see the bromance rekindled between our fully fit best partnership.

Took part in another training sessions but said that he didnt feel right but scans are clear

A statement from
@England
read: "After today’s training session, it was decided that [John] Stones would play no part against Côte d'Ivoire on Tuesday and has returned to #ManCity as a precaution."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.