Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
diaz / laporte

diaz / stones

either and we are very strong in defence, its stones / laporte that is the weaker partnership, but having said that it is better than a lot of fall back defensive pairs we have. I think we are asstong in defence as we have been ( as in injuries and back up )

diaz is the man to get back

We've got to bring Stones home.

I get that the players really seem to like international duty these days, and I'd understand it more if it was a qualifier or a match of any competitive significance.

But, apart from drumming up revenue and interest, the whole thing is about integrating the new players (Stones has met them now, spent a few days with them... a few days more means nothing) and maybe experimenting with personnel or tactics.

Stones is England's best centre-back, and has been for ages. He doesn't have anything left to prove, or anything for Southgate to learn about him. His day job needs him fit and healthy, so bring him home.
Exactly. Anyway, England have the united captain who pinches above his weight. Well, he punches… and apparently bribes

Pep should be on the blower and tell him to make some shit up if he wants to win anything this season and drop out of the match.
A noticeable inverse correlation seems to have developed with regard to international games in recent years between the apathy of supporters and enthusiasm of players.

Surely Stonesy (and everyone else in the squad) can’t wait for the business end of the season to be here and wouldn’t want to jeopardise his involvement in that by taking risks in meaningless friendlies for England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.