Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
bluebc said:
Marvin said:
Hart - 5 stitches to face under his eye but wont affect his game

Milner - Read reports saying he has a slight injury. Do we know what?

Looked like everyone else got through OK.

Read in the MEN yesterday that Aguero was 2 weeks away, but how well informed that is I don't know

Great to win two games in 3 days with Aguero out. If we can keep going and get Aguero back it will be a blessing in disguise as we'll have a rested Aguero, and a confident and match fit Dzeko.

I'd hate to see Dzeko when his confidence is low ! ! !
What's the score with Milner?

Keep seeing people saying he's injured but no details of what the problem is? Nothing yet on Physioroom

Regarding Dzeko. You saw him today? Quality goal.

Apparently you didn't

Marvin said:
bluebc said:
Marvin said:
Hart - 5 stitches to face under his eye but wont affect his game

Milner - Read reports saying he has a slight injury. Do we know what?

Looked like everyone else got through OK.

Read in the MEN yesterday that Aguero was 2 weeks away, but how well informed that is I don't know

Great to win two games in 3 days with Aguero out. If we can keep going and get Aguero back it will be a blessing in disguise as we'll have a rested Aguero, and a confident and match fit Dzeko.

Keep seeing people saying he's injured but no details of what the problem is? Nothing yet on Physioroom

It was a vital goal. But ''quality''? No. It was a simple finish after a very good ''pick out'' by Navas.

jimharri said:
Marvin said:
bluebc said:

It was a vital goal. But ''quality''? No. It was a simple finish after a very good ''pick out'' by Navas.

What seems to have been overlooked is Silvas run across the path of the ball opening up that couple of yards of space for navas to play the ball into. Brilliant little run.

Farmer Blue said:
jimharri said:
Marvin said:

What seems to have been overlooked is Silvas run across the path of the ball opening up that couple of yards of space for navas to play the ball into. Brilliant little run.

Yes I did and to be fair the guy(number 2) followed him around all second half so Silva was clever knowing he would just follow him, great move.

jimharri said:
Marvin said:
bluebc said:

And his movement before the ball arrived

Opta Data Analytics: Dzeko the top striker from this Saturday's games. (3 other City players were also top performers)

Marvin said:
jimharri said:
Marvin said:

Opta Data Analytics: Dzeko the top striker from this Saturday's games. (3 other City players were also top performers)

Can you shed any light on what statistics go into deciding this? I'm dying to know after seeing that.

Super David Silva 21 said:
Jovetic is well on the way to recovery.

Pure guess work.

I'm working on a theory now that every time anyone in the world asks where he is it adds another few days of his absence.

I mean, I'm not certain about this but it's the only explanation I've got .

Regarding Milner, I was watching the pre-match warm up and he over-stretched during the keep-ball session and picked up a slight injury. He was holding his calf for a while, but it was clearly OK to continue. Whether he started to feel it again during the 2nd half and that's why he went off, I don't know.

Puppet Master Silva said:
Marvin said:
jimharri said:

Can you shed any light on what statistics go into deciding this? I'm dying to know after seeing that.

I can only think it's goals per attempt, Dzeko had 5 attempts, one of which he scored.

1st half LF shot missed, LF shot blocked
2nd half RF goal, H save, H miss<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:43 am --<br /><br />
Tricky_Trev said:
Regarding Milner, I was watching the pre-match warm up and he over-stretched during the keep-ball session and picked up a slight injury. He was holding his calf for a while, but it was clearly OK to continue. Whether he started to feel it again during the 2nd half and that's why he went off, I don't know.

I noticed that too. When he moved to right back he made an attacking run down the wing and was taken off shortly afterwards. He hadn't made many lung bursting runs all game as it was more controlled build up play. So I'm wondering if it tightened up again after this run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.