Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
cleavers said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
cleavers said:
MP said on Friday that he was making good progress, it sounded like he was ahead of where they thought he might be.

Pablo I hope, or Jovetic?
It was about Sergio (reply was to Didsbury Dave).

It looked painful when he came off (Sergio) anything less than the supposed 8 weeks could well be a bonus.

In the 1st part of Pellegrini's 2 part press conference given on Friday, (press conference is broken up into 2 videos on the official site) he says that Zabaleta may play next week and we would see next week. That would be a very quick recovery. Usually you'd expect a minimum of 2 weeks for a slight hamstring injury. That would take us to Swansea away New Years Day, but Pellegrini does suggest next week is a possibility.

Hart - 5 stitches to face under his eye but wont affect his game

Milner - Read reports saying he has a slight injury. Do we know what?

Looked like everyone else got through OK.

Read in the MEN yesterday that Aguero was 2 weeks away, but how well informed that is I don't know

Great to win two games in 3 days with Aguero out. If we can keep going and get Aguero back it will be a blessing in disguise as we'll have a rested Aguero, and a confident and match fit Dzeko.

Marvin said:

Read in the MEN yesterday that Aguero was 2 weeks away, but how well informed that is I don't know

Great to win two games in 3 days with Aguero out. If we can keep going and get Aguero back it will be a blessing in disguise as we'll have a rested Aguero, and a confident and match fit Dzeko.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.physioroom.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.physioroom.com</a> reasonable accurate info on there. A useful guide if nothing else.

Marvin said:

I'd hate to see Dzeko when his confidence is low ! ! !

bluebc said:
Marvin said:

I'd hate to see Dzeko when his confidence is low ! ! !
What's the score with Milner?

Keep seeing people saying he's injured but no details of what the problem is? Nothing yet on Physioroom

Regarding Dzeko. You saw him today? Quality goal.

akcity said:
Marvin said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.physioroom.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.physioroom.com</a> reasonable accurate info on there. A useful guide if nothing else.
they have 29th Jan for aguero, he's due back a lot sooner than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.