Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
aguero93:20 said:
chicagoblues said:
Any update on Nasri's injury ? Noticed close up shot on him with pack of ice on his calf and he was in agony .
Nothing but he was alright leaving the pitch, I think that was just precautionary and the look on his face was the same one any of us would have had if someone held a load of ice to our skin on a fucking miserable day like yesterday :)
Fair play. I hope the ice pack was just to cool him down a bit and nothing more :)

eislands said:
Aguero back Tottenham game ?

1488193_10153693281630455_1993508476_n.jpg

"Lance Armstrong said drink this it will help me recover quicker"

aguero93:20 said:
eislands said:
Aguero back Tottenham game ?

1488193_10153693281630455_1993508476_n.jpg
what are you doing on the bike Sergio? oh, I've been getting slimming tips off kolo's wife!
FA: Kun did you just mention slimming tips from Kolo's wife?
Kun: Ya, wanna taste my juice now?

Re: Aguero's injury????

Grim,

I usually check the attached :

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier ... _table.php</a>

which is pretty reliable. Sergio due back 29th Jan for Spurs game? Hope this is overly pessimistic but looks like a month to wait yet!

Re: Aguero's injury????

We're doing fine no need to rush him back i'd rather have him back for a sustainable period rather than risk a set back by throwing into action too soon having him back sharp and in form could be the difference in the last 2 month run in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.