Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree entirely.
I get fed up of people criticising players BECAUSE they suffer injuries.
They spend hours stretching, massaging , warm ups ,warm downs, trying to protect themselves, but inevitably any elite level sportspeople have to endure injuries.
It is having the professionalism to recuperate and return to the top level that is critical.

Gundoghan is perhaps the finest example.
The saddest is the abuse directed at people who are prone to injury.

For most players, being out on the pitch will be the highlight of their life, and it'll be over by the time many of us are just getting ahead in our careers. To never fulfil your potential, miss years worth of games, or retire early because of injuries must make them feel shit - yet they get casually abused all the time, and so many fans genuinely think badly of them.

The saddest is the abuse directed at people who are prone to injury.

For most players, being out on the pitch will be the highlight of their life, and it'll be over by the time many of us are just getting ahead in our careers. To never fulfil your potential, miss years worth of games, or retire early because of injuries must make them feel shit - yet they get casually abused all the time, and so many fans genuinely think badly of them.

That was a lovely post mate.

When I read those posts I immediately know they have never played at any decent level and have Zero understanding of professional football.

Really daft comment that is. Surely you read that back and you’re embarrassed by how silly you sound ?

It’s a results business and Gareth gets results ergo he’s not awful.
Then, if its a results business, judging his recent record and he should be sacked relegated won 3/10 and 1 of those was against cannon fodder 1 goal in previous 5 before the 3-3 v Germany
Hasn't got a clue how to field a team from a squad with lots of attacking talent His statements re loyalty and picking players in good club form has been shown to be a lie players in good club form must be wondering what they have to do to replace the likes of Maguire
It daft to not look deeper than results that he had in easy sides of tournaments draws, in the end he failed and they gave him a new contract because he toes the FA suits line and says the right thing. When he had to face the bigger countries he failed. Unfortunately as a football team manager he is sadly lacking and whatever gloss you choose to put on it ultimately he has been found out As a club manager he got Middlesbrough relegated so, at least he's consistent probably the only manager to achieve it with club and country

Excellent news. He's had a horrid time with injuries in the last few seasons. From memory, he didn't seem to suffer as many injuries when he was at Everton?
He was out for 14 weeks with an ankle injury in his second season at Everton.
He’s averaged between 30-35 games a season since 2014, so he might well have been a tad injury prone ever since he left Barnsley.

Is Rodri out for a while or just this week? And not having Walker or Stones in right back for Liverpool can be tricky! I hope one of them is back by then

We have one RB, no spare CM and only one spare winger (Mahrez). I know Alvarez can also play on the wing as well as being stroker and Stones can play RB but we are looking thin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.