Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
More worryingly, both Ake and Laporte seemed to pick up slight injuries near the end tonight, lets hope not anything serious. Ake looked fine after the game when interviewed though, do we know why Akanji went off ?

Ake said in his after match interview he had cramp I think mate? Not sure on Laporte but I think it’ll be fatigue more than injury hopefully. With this hectic schedule starting though losing Ruben for the hard run of game’s for January is extremely disappointing though.

Ake said in his after match interview he had cramp I think mate? Not sure on Laporte but I think it’ll be fatigue more than injury hopefully. With this hectic schedule starting though losing Ruben for the hard run of game’s for January is extremely disappointing though.
Thought Ake and Laporte both very good last night. Laporte and Stones is my favourite pairing in fairness.

Phillips has been training for a few weeks now so can't see how he isn't fit. Pep didn't mention an injury.
I reckon it's a discipline issue like he reported back from the world cup late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.