Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phillips has been training for a few weeks now so can't see how he isn't fit. Pep didn't mention an injury.
I reckon it's a discipline issue like he reported back from the world cup late.

I think he’s maybe struggling to adapt to the intensity of Pep and the training etc? At Leeds there was no where near the expectation level that we have here?

Absolutely baffling this Phillips situation. I was quite excited to see him in a City shirt but he's been a disaster so far. He needs to get his shit together and quick. We can't carry a passenger in the squad.

Absolutely baffling this Phillips situation. I was quite excited to see him in a City shirt but he's been a disaster so far. He needs to get his shit together and quick. We can't carry a passenger in the squad.
Especially not in that position as Rodri’s workload just ramps up even more. He does need to get sorted or he will be out as we need reliable cover there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.