Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is more likely the Norwegian FA erring on side of caution. Haaland has turned up ready to play, he ended the last game uninjured. He’s now on Norway’s clock and if he gets injured playing for them they’re on the hook for £800k a week until he’s fit

He'll have had his physio from City, Mario Pafundi, with him at Norway. It sounds like he's almost his personal physiotherapist so if there is any doubts at all about a risk of playing Haaland, Pafundi will have City's interests in mind.

Forgot about that, good point.

Also he doesn’t strike me as a player who wants to miss big games so unless his groin is hanging by a thread then he’ll play against the dippers.

Erling Braut Haaland had some pain in his groin after the match against Burnley.

- We hoped that this was just a familiarity that would carry over to Saturday, but after doing tests and examinations yesterday it became clear that he will not make it to the games against Spain and Georgia. It is better that he receives medical follow-up at the club, says national team doctor Ola Sand.

Haaland thus travels home from the national team meeting.

Sounds a precaution
I thought it was Erling BERT Haaland :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.