Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of the Norway squad with a groin injury, apparently. Hopefully, it's a "family man" type of injury, the type that clears up in time for the next club game.

What I find encouraging from the statement by the Norwegians is that Haaland had to be told he wouldn't be fit. That doesn't sound to me like a man with a long-term injury. If Haaland felt that he could play then it seems like a minor niggle. My gut feeling is that we might not risk him at home to Liverpool but he'll be fine for Southampton a week later. But we shall see.

2 weeks rest for him.

He wouldn't have got that without the international break so that's good with a busy April coming up.

He's just pulled out of Norways qualifiers with a groan problem(according to the bbc parasites). It's not a Saint Marcus kind of problem either. Just hope it's not serious and just needs a few weeks rest.

It was popping up in a few threads, so given its own as it's big enough news.

I imagine it's just Haaland getting a 10 day rest to recover for the busy upcoming period.

Unlikely they'd have beat Spain with him, only the Georgia game that he might have made the difference but they could beat them without him.

What I find encouraging from the statement by the Norwegians is that Haaland had to be told he wouldn't be fit. That doesn't sound to me like a man with a long-term injury. If Haaland felt that he could play then it seems like a minor niggle. My gut feeling is that we might not risk him at home to Liverpool but he'll be fine for Southampton a week later. But we shall see.
If that does happen then we have the second best forward in the wings. We'll be fine ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.