Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a controversial point of view as De Bruyne is a world class player but do we function better as a team without him? I sometimes think when he's playing we coast along thinking he'll pull off some magic to win the game.

It's controversial, you are spot on. However, one of the City pods covered this exact point (I don't recall which one) and I began to see the merit in this argument. When he is in the team, a lot of the play goes through him due to his brilliance.

That said, I'd rather KDB was in the side, each and every time.

Can anyone remember when Kev was injured? I know we are playing well without him but there’s massive fixture pressure coming up and we need to be rotating the attacking players. Bernado ,Foden and Gundo in particular are doing so much work at the moment and I’d hate one or two to get injured due to fatigue problems. I reckon it’s been over 3 weeks now.

Can anyone remember when Kev was injured? I know we are playing well without him but there’s massive fixture pressure coming up and we need to be rotating the attacking players. Bernado ,Foden and Gundo in particular are doing so much work at the moment and I’d hate one or two to get injured due to fatigue problems. I reckon it’s been over 3 weeks now.
Pretty sure it was against Villa so 3 weeks bang on just about. Hopefully a nice little rest and he comes back in the form he was and just fresher for the run in.

Rotation needed. Sergio will be a big boost and if we are to go far in the chumps league we will need to rest a few key performers. Mahrez will drop for Bernie when Kev comes back. I can see Sergio being used as an impact sub until he is match Fit. If they game is not working out with a forward pep will change it back to this new formation if needed. Who said we have no plan B? :)

Villa at home Dave, didn’t look to bad at time but was strange he got subbed just before the Hour, 20th Jan

20th January. Grealish tackle.

Rotation needed. Sergio will be a big boost and if we are to go far in the chumps league we will need to rest a few key performers. Mahrez will drop for Bernie when Kev comes back. I can see Sergio being used as an impact sub until he is match Fit. If they game is not working out with a forward pep will change it back to this new formation if needed. Who said we have no plan B? :)
I'm not convinced Sergio will be anything more than a bit part player for the rest of this season. I think his best days are behind him now and he'll be gone in the summer. I hope not but I suspect this last injury will have taken the last of his already limited mobility, and he has always taken a long time to play himself back to fitness. I think he will get a move to somewhere like the USA on the back of his name where he can bag goals for fun for a couple of years and earn a fortune. He's earned whatever exit he wants from this club and I'd love it if he could stay in the CFG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.