Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes you wonder why we risked him playing him against Spurs. Surely he must've known he wasn't right.

Martinez the c##nt should be hung by his balls for playing KDB in Euro qtr finals. Criminal.
He may have irreparable damage to his ankle.

Not this again! Kev wanted to play despite the pain. He's said so himself. Those big tournaments don't come around too often and Belgium had a squad that was/is likely to tail off now many of the golden generation go grey.

Hopefully Foden and KDB will be back post international break. Anyone have any news on when Delap may be training?

Didn’t have a clue where to post this but does anyone have any idea when Foden will be back? Not heard/seen anything about his injury in a while…

Didn’t have a clue where to post this but does anyone have any idea when Foden will be back? Not heard/seen anything about his injury in a while…
I always look on Physio Room.

Good place to give you a vague idea of return dates of players. Of course, humans and our injuries are unpredictable and there’s always a two week window either way when a sportsman may or may not be ready to return, but you still get fans who know nothing about how injury rehabilitation works moaning about Physio Room knowing nothing and always getting it wrong. Yet it’s the only place that gives the information, so it’s the best out there, and I’d say it’s very accurate, considering.

They may return to training after the Int break but neither will be anywhere near match fit having played 15 minutes between them since the end of last season. I'd expect another 2 weeks of training with the group with maybe an odd 5 minute cameo here or there. Importantly back fit and raring to go in time for our torturous end of September.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.