Ins and Outs 2022-2023

Its because I convert it with live data when I put the data in. Technically they should be the same though. The £ is what maters. Also Phillips is 42m + 3m I always include add ons

For anyone interested ive got a google spread sheet that I constantly update. You can click the money for sources as well

I'm very interested in this. Really appreciate you doing it. Hoping for an update as and when possible. Great work.

Its because I convert it with live data when I put the data in. Technically they should be the same though. The £ is what maters. Also Phillips is 42m + 3m I always include add ons

For anyone interested ive got a google spread sheet that I constantly update. You can click the money for sources as well

What business have Liverpool do ne to get those figures

One small quibble can you change the spelling of Leicester, please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.