Ins and Outs 2022-2023

weird... first of all Phillips is £42m not £45 m, then if you look on conversation rate to Euros Phillips 45m is higher than Gabbys 45 m
Still, the main point is clear. We are not far from having balance in our transfers so far this summer. What a contrast to the way it is reported in many places.

Still, the main point is clear. We are not far from having balance in our transfers so far this summer. What a contrast to the way it is reported in many places.
yes ofc we are... just thought it odd that there was a difference in coverting rates for same money :-)

Can we have a transfer tracker (with fees paid/received), including academy, fringe/CFG loan players? Feel free to add/edit

Ins

Haaland - £51m
Ortega - free
Phillips - £42m

Outs

Fernandinho - free
Bazunu - £12m
Egan-Riley - £0.45m
Harwood-Bellis - loan
Edozie -
Itakura - £4.2m
Trafford - loan
Lavia - £14m
Porro - £7.65m
Jesus - £45m
Gyabi - £5m
Braaf - free
We getting some totals in here

yes ofc we are... just thought it odd that there was a difference in coverting rates for same money :-)
Its because I convert it with live data when I put the data in. Technically they should be the same though. The £ is what maters. Also Phillips is 42m + 3m I always include add ons

For anyone interested ive got a google spread sheet that I constantly update. You can click the money for sources as well

Where are we at now with ins and outs with Raheem gone to Chelsea for between £47.5mill - £50mill depending on who you read and believe?

According to Sly Sports News the 2 sales to Southampton have brought in £29mill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.