Hennesey
A LB

OUT

All the loanee's
Tevez :(
SWP :(
Given

What I think will happen.

Agree, apart from SWP, who has said he wants in for the long haul. You never know though. I hope he stays :)

Dannyc_city said:
supportingcitysincelunchtime said:
IN
Sanchez
G.Cahill
Hennesey
A LB

OUT

All the loanee's
Tevez :(
SWP :(
Given

What I think will happen.

Agree, apart from SWP, who has said he wants in for the long haul. You never know though. I hope he stays :)

We do need a world class central defender - after his pathetic performance against Stoke - i doubt Cahill is the answer..............he was dreadful.

IN

Eto'o £26m
Wilshere £40m
Lukaku £18m
Mignolet £5m
Agger £6m

OUT

Given £3.5m
Onuoha £4m
Tevez £40m
Jo £5m
Barry £10m
Logan £1m
Vidal £1m
Santa Cruz £4m
Taylor £1m
Nielsen £1m
Gonzalez £500k
Caicedo £4m

tevezskeen said:
IN

Eto'o £26m
Wilshere £40m

Lukaku £18m
Mignolet £5m
Agger £6m

OUT

Given £3.5m
Onuoha £4m
Tevez £40m
Jo £5m
Barry £10m
Logan £1m
Vidal £1m
Santa Cruz £4m
Taylor £1m
Nielsen £1m
Gonzalez £500k
Caicedo £4m

Why would we want Eto'o? Why not go for the young players who have already made a name for themselves but don't have such a price tag that someone like Eto'o would have - such as Sergio Aguero from Athletico Madrid (the son-in-law of maradona) or Pato, a 20 year old who's made his name at AC Milan? If Tevez wants to go to Italy surely he's going to go to AC or Inter?
Wilshere has also stated on his twitter that he has no intentions of leaving Arsenal in the near future and loves the club!

Can't see Gaz Baz leaving City either this summer? He was one of the players who sacrificed almost everything to come to City, and don't know who would want him at the moment with all the rubbish press about the England captaincy... if he puts in more displays like he did in the semi (which he has done quite a bit this season) he will be staying with City.

All the others I pretty much agree with on the "Outs" but I really don't think we'll get £40 million for Carlitos!

Wasn't it Agger who got released at the end of last season for liverpool, and had no club until Hodgson came in? He's a decent player!

tevezskeen said:
IN

Eto'o £26m
Wilshere £40m
Lukaku £18m
Mignolet £5m
Agger £6m

OUT

Given £3.5m
Onuoha £4m
Tevez £40m
Jo £5m
Barry £10m
Logan £1m
Vidal £1m
Santa Cruz £4m
Taylor £1m
Nielsen £1m
Gonzalez £500k
Caicedo £4m

if torres can go for 50 mil.. why tevez 40? he is much better atm.

blue b4 the moon said:
We should get the Sunderland keeper if Shay leaves.

He may have let 5 in against us but he had a blinder on the day and from seeing him a few times looks pretty good.
He was outstanding at their place too and with Kompany and Boyata will form 3 of the back 5 at the international level for the next 8 to 10 years......

INS..............

Strikers: Fernando LLORENTE from Athletico Bilbao............Edinson CAVANI from Napoli

Midfielders: Javier PASTORE from Palermo..................Wesley SNEIJDER from Inter....................Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER from Bayern Munich

Defenders: Paolo CANNAVARO from NAPOLI.....................Marcel SCHMELZER from Borrusia Dortmund

I reckon we could get all of the above for a combined £150 million.

That should do it.

Just need to offload: BARRY, SANTA CRUZ, JO, ADEBAYOR, BELLAMY, CAICEDO, W-PHILLIPS, KOLAROV, BRIDGE, and TEVEZ will probably be away in the summer.

And we should be looking to recoup around £90 million for this lot.

kippaxking79 said:
INS..............

Strikers: Fernando LLORENTE from Athletico Bilbao............Edinson CAVANI from Napoli

Midfielders: Javier PASTORE from Palermo..................Wesley SNEIJDER from Inter....................Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER from Bayern Munich

Defenders: Paolo CANNAVARO from NAPOLI.....................Marcel SCHMELZER from Borrusia Dortmund

I reckon we could get all of the above for a combined £150 million.

That should do it.

Just need to offload: BARRY, SANTA CRUZ, JO, ADEBAYOR, BELLAMY, CAICEDO, W-PHILLIPS, KOLAROV, BRIDGE, and TEVEZ will probably be away in the summer.

And we should be looking to recoup around £90 million for this lot.

I would take that : )

SELL OR RELEASE: Given, Bridge, Logan, Vidal, Vieria, Adebayor, Jo, Santa Cruz, Onouha, Bellamy, Mee, McDermot, Trippier, Tutte, Kay, Poole, McGivern, Chantler should all raise £35m then Tevez for £35m means we would bring in £70m.

SEASON LONG LOANS: Weiss, Ibrahim, Cunnigham and Nimley
SHORT TERM LOANS: Guidetti, Boyata, Wabara and M.Johnson

11/12 FIRST TEAM SQUAD:
Hart, Back up Keeper, Taylor, Gonzalez
Richards, Zabaleta, Kolarov, Kompany, Boateng, Lescott, Kolo, Boyata
de Jong, Milner, Barry, Yaya, ANother (Ball playing centre mid)
A.Johnson, Silva, SWP, ANother (wide player)
Balotelli, Dzeko, Caicedo or ANother

11/12 BACK UP/EDS SQUAD:
Johansen, Karius
Wabara, Meppen-Walters, Veseli, Smith, Tse
Benali, Roman, Razak, Assulin, Robinson, Abu, Elabdellaoui, Helan
Nimely, Guidetti, Bunn

Big summer for us and Mancini, we will be getting rid of alot of deadwood and Mancini will finally start to get his squad to how he wants it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.