Lescott/Boetang
Kolorov/Zab

NDJ/ New holding midfield player
Barry/New left sided midfield player
Yaya/Milner
Silva / AJ

Dzeko/Balotelli
New striker to replace Tevez.

Thats a squad of 22 players, three new signings, 4 if Tevez leaves. The remaining three players to the academy players so that we have 4 homegrown players to meet UEFA criteria if MJ recovers he will be one, if SWP stays that will be 2.

This could be complete bollocks and pure specualtion on my part.

Barry, Milner, Toure & Lescott are not good enough to take us to the next stage in our developement. We will need x2 world class centre backs, which, in turn, will enable Mancini to only need one holding midfield player - this is the way forward.<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:27 pm --<br /><br />
tevezskeen said:
IN

Eto'o £26m
Wilshere £40m
Lukaku £18m
Mignolet £5m
Agger £6m

OUT

Given £3.5m
Onuoha £4m
Tevez £40m
Jo £5m
Barry £10m
Logan £1m
Vidal £1m
Santa Cruz £4m
Taylor £1m
Nielsen £1m
Gonzalez £500k
Caicedo £4m

Tevez - 40m????? yer havin a larf mate. Lucky if we get just over half that. 25m tops. Part exchange him or preferably straight swap for sniejder.

First things first any transfers will depend on who the manager is next season. That has yet to be decided.

-----------------Hart

Richards--Kompany--Cheillini--Coentrao

---------------De Jong
---------Sneijder-------Yaya

-----Silva-------------------Sanchez
----------------Balotelli

Rest of Squad: Milner, Dzeko, Zabaleta, Lescott, Kolarov, Hennessy, Caiceido, Adam Johnson, SWP, Michael Johnson, Boyata, Guidetti, Barry. Plus EDS players.

So in's: Chiellini, Coentao, Sneijder, Sanchez, Hennessy.
Out's: Kolo, RCS, Ade, Jo, Bridge, Weiss, Given, Viera (Retired), Tevez.

Yes i agree with that last comment,im sure if mancini does not get 4th ,he will be sacked,as it is not acceptable with the squad he put together he should stay in the job,however much i would like stability...And so players in and out are still up in the air..

Two players this season stand out more than any other in as much as when they haven't played for sometime we have struggled. NDJ and Silva and we really do need similar quality players as back up/rotation. Agree as well Our squad for next season very much depends on whether we achieve 4th spot. Not so sure though that Mancini will be given the boot if he doesn't get it but if there are ITKs who know he will I bow down to their superior inside information.

We need two top class full backs esp a left back in the mould of ASHLEY COLE or the MARCELLO (Real Madrid).

We need a passing midfielder alongside NDJ in the mould of ALONSO or (dare I say it) Scholes.

We need to replace Tevez and Given if they go.

I would also look to swap Adam Johnson for a more consisitent winger like BALE OR ASHLEY YOUNG.

Get rid of all the loanees except Weiss.

Get Viera signed up for another year.

ps what has happened to Michael Johnson and Ausslin?

Out:Given

IN: Loach OR David James

Out: Lescott, Onuha, Bridge & ( maybe Kolo)
IN : Jose Enrique & Tulio Nakata

Out: SWP & Bellamy
In: Marko Marin , Eden Hazard & Hleb

Out: Ade, RSC , JO , Caiceido & BALOTELLI
In : Obefemi Martins to be out 3rd striker after Tevez and Dzeko

1st Team for next season :

-----------Hart---------------

Zabba---Komp---Boateng---Enrique

Hazard-----Milner----Yaya------Silva

-----------Dzeko----Tevez---------

2nd Team:

-----------James---------------

Rich---Tulio---Boyata---Kolarov

AJ-----NDJ----Barry------Hleb

-----Martins---Assulin-----

I can see Adam Johnson, Tevez leaving for definite.

No idea who will be bought.<br /><br />-- Wed May 04, 2011 3:27 pm --<br /><br />
nickd said:
We need two top class full backs esp a left back in the mould of ASHLEY COLE or the MARCELLO (Real Madrid).

We need a passing midfielder alongside NDJ in the mould of ALONSO or (dare I say it) Scholes.

We need to replace Tevez and Given if they go.

I would also look to swap Adam Johnson for a more consistent winger like BALE OR ASHLEY YOUNG.

Get rid of all the loanees except Weiss.

Get Viera signed up for another year.

ps what has happened to Michael Johnson and Ausslin?

Stumbling block right there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.