insane takes on life

mancboy

Have you ever had anyone have a take on life thats so insane that you genuinely struggle to craft a response, ive just had someone in the office say in all seriousness that they believe that they can say anything they like to anyone they like and if the other person didnt like it then it was a them problem.

Have you ever had anyone have a take on life thats so insane that you genuinely struggle to craft a response, ive just had someone in the office say in all seriousness that they believe that they can say anything they like to anyone they like and if the other person didnt like it then it was a them problem.
Well that's called offending someone. As the great Steve Hughes maintains....so what, nothing happens when you are offended. He has a point.

A decent headbut will soon change their mind.

I'm not sure there's much point in paying much thought to this. The person obviously has issues with empathy if they don't caveat that. Verging on psychopathic if they don't have something that already explains that lack of empathy e.g. autism or a personality disorder.
I think the medical term is cuntyitis.

They can think that but if they self censor and only say things to people who are weaker then that makes them cowards. And they can't really complain if someone decides to demolish their face.
I think the internet has made people believe that there's no limits to free speech.

Not really life but that twerp Cundy on Talksport thinks diving is a legit part of the game. That's fine but don't complain when your team is the victim of it.

They can think that but if they self censor and only say things to people who are weaker then that makes them cowards. And they can't really complain if someone decides to demolish their face.
I think the internet has made people believe that there's no limits to free speech.

Not really life but that twerp Cundy on Talksport thinks diving is a legit part of the game. That's fine but don't complain when your team is the victim of it.
The only diving he has any idea about is diving into the buffet at his local Harvester.
The gerbil faced ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.