insane takes on life

Have you ever had anyone have a take on life thats so insane that you genuinely struggle to craft a response, ive just had someone in the office say in all seriousness that they believe that they can say anything they like to anyone they like and if the other person didnt like it then it was a them problem.
There are actually humans alive today, in 2024, who genuinely believe - with no sense of irony - that the universe was created by a magical man who loves us but wants us to suffer. They worship this imaginary friend and they believe that when they die, they're not dead and that they will go to him in a special place that we can't see, and they will always be there. They believe that the bad guys go to a special bad place that we can't see, and that they stay there forever.

They also believe in a talking snake, and that a woman was made out of a man's rib, among other unbelievably insane fairy tales.

They actually, literally, genuinely believe this to be true. In 2024.

Have you ever had anyone have a take on life thats so insane that you genuinely struggle to craft a response, ive just had someone in the office say in all seriousness that they believe that they can say anything they like to anyone they like and if the other person didnt like it then it was a them problem.

Opinions are like arseholes, everybody has one. What age is this person? I'd hazard a guess quite young. They are of course totally correct, they can say absolutely anything they like to anybody. They may find that doing so however makes them an outcast, sacked, imprisoned, seriously hurt or even dead.

A good friend originally from college received a second chance after some seriously poor behaviour. He fucked it up but, more recently, has asked the one remaining mutual friend to get back in touch.

I’ve had longer thoughts. The message is to go back saying I no longer want to see him or hear from him again.

Opinions are like arseholes, everybody has one. What age is this person? I'd hazard a guess quite young. They are of course totally correct, they can say absolutely anything they like to anybody. They may find that doing so however makes them an outcast, sacked, imprisoned, seriously hurt or even dead.
Late 40s so literally zero excuse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.