Inside death row

The problem is how shitty court systems and police are everywhere . Think it's been proven that rehabilitation and less incarceration is cheaper and more effective than putting people in prison for a long ass time and the death penalty.

I think a 13 year old whos done some fucked up thing can be rehabilitated . If it takes 15 years , still only be 28.

Didsbury Dave said:
Thought it was piss weak, myself. Don't know if it was ITV avoiding the grislier elements, or just Trevor McDonald being too weak, but it didn't offer anything that Louix Theroux and all the other cable channels have done dozens of times before.

I'm not interested in McDonald asking "Is it tough living here" or "How do you feel being on DEath Row". I wanted some harder stuff to get inside these men's minds. I thought it failed.

The weirdo who shared a cell with the old barber looked very 'interesting' and i'd have liked to know more about his story.

rick773 said:
The problem is how shitty court systems and police are everywhere . Think it's been proven that rehabilitation and less incarceration is cheaper and more effective than putting people in prison for a long ass time and the death penalty.

I think a 13 year old whos done some fucked up thing can be rehabilitated . If it takes 15 years , still only be 28.
I'm not disagreeing that rehab is out of the question, obviously it has to be on a case by case basis...but, if you're a family member of the deceased. tough question

mekonmcfc said:
Juan King said:
Ducado said:
Well that's one reaction or then again you could be sad at the wasted life

I'm sad at the lives of the other people that he wasted, but not his. He made his own bed.

I don't think he did choose his path, if what he said about it is true. His childhood didn't sound that good !!!

However doesn't excuse what he did and he deserves to die

we all had problems in our childhood doesnt mean we go and kill somebody let alone a 24 yr old girl and her 4 yr old sweetheart makes me sick !!!! the fact he admitted he was going to rape her .. he should have a cold and painful death he doesnt deserve that cat either !!!!!

Rascal said:
Fuckin ell

Im so glad we dont have the death penalty. Its barbaric

To play devils advocate - I don't know if you have any children.. but say someone was to murder your son? or even your mum.. would you then think a 12 year sentence in a UK prison with early release for good behavior would be enough of a punishment? - Or would you rather see that the person who committed such a crime was taken off the streets for a very long time, and potentially was made to pay for what he did with his own life?

I don't feel our laws in this country are enough of a deterrent.. people treat our judicial system like the joke it is!

Churchill123 said:
Rascal said:
Fuckin ell

Im so glad we dont have the death penalty. Its barbaric

To play devils advocate - I don't know if you have any children.. but say someone was to murder your son? or even your mum.. would you then think a 12 year sentence in a UK prison with early release for good behavior would be enough of a punishment? - Or would you rather see that the person who committed such a crime was taken off the streets for a very long time, and potentially was made to pay for what he did with his own life?

I don't feel our laws in this country are enough of a deterrent.. people treat our judicial system like the joke it is!

The USofA hand out jail terms in the hundreds of years and have the death penalty yet still they have the highest rate of prisoners in the world. Doesn't deter them lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.