Inside Manchester City ITV4

Without opening a silly debate up it was a lovely gesture by Mancini inviting Bernie Halford to lift the cup. You could see how much happiness it gave him.

Was hoping for a few more insights and more player involvement. Still enjoyable.

franksinatra said:
Without opening a silly debate up it was a lovely gesture by Mancini inviting Bernie Halford to lift the cup. You could see how much happiness it gave him.

Was hoping for a few more insights and more player involvement. Still enjoyable.

Totally agree with you about Bobby, Bernard and the Cup. Sheer class!!

Tim of the Oak said:
franksinatra said:

Totally agree with you about Bobby, Bernard and the Cup. Sheer class!!

Also asking him to lock the gates for the final time at Maine Road, nice gesture.

80s Shorts said:
Pigeonho said:
Was alright that. 8/10, passed an hour.

Sorry mate but I thought it was cack. Blue Moon Rising was an 8 or 9 out of 10. That a 3 or 4 for me.

The difference, no fan input.

Now should I carry on watching. Ian Wright, from nothing to a ****.
I thought Blue Moon Rising was an embarrassment!

This was quite good tonight. I would like a bit deeper detail, for example Chappy said "I don't half get some strange requests by some of the players". And that was it, he didn't say what any of them were. But he did think it was worth saying "I think I've put enough towels out" - bizarre!

And where was everyone?

But it was decent enough.

Lavinda Past said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
Any of you still watching ITV4.
Ian Wright.....fukn hell I'm near to tears here.
I've seen it before and it's incredibly moving. Saw a different side to him.

Same here... Mrs Lavinda is in bits watching it...

How old is this mate

gordondaviesmoustache said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
Any of you still watching ITV4.
Ian Wright.....fukn hell I'm near to tears here.
I've seen it before and it's incredibly moving. Saw a different side to him.
I'll always liked Ian Wright from the day after our takeover. He was batting back calls on talkSPORT from Everton and even Arsenal fans who were moaning about our takeover. He said something like "there's nothing but bitterness being spouted here, you lot have been like Germans putting their towels out on the sun loungers every morning on the holiday and then today they've got there first and it's now their time in the Sun...so fair play Man City...fair play to you!"

And he was a fantastic striker!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.